WTS: evo9 stock internals

cHeMiCaL_

Known Member
Sumimasen!

Ori evo9 stuffs for sale;

- evo9 crankshaft
- evo9 rods
- evo9 highly fuel efficient pistons & rings

all items from own car. Have been properly cleaned & polished and are available for personal viewing. Mileage used less than 29k km.

Will entertain genuine interested buyers only. Interested parties, pls PM me for more details. Excellent for those happened to like evo9 stock internal engine parts, or in the process of rebuilding stock engine.

Arigatogozaimas!

evo9-internals.jpg

after cleaned, do not forget to put oil all over it, the best is soak them in engine oil. they rust easily.

last time (for my previous honda), i washed and cleaned my cam, and kept in store, rusted like hell....

yes - that has been done.

btw, rods are for pistons. Camshafts are not for sale. hmmm pics are misleading, too lazy to take picture without cams again.

cheers!

Last edited:
bro chemical,
mind to share , what d u mean by evo 9 highly fuel efficient piston?? i'm not aware about this thing...paiseh..paiseh

e9 pistons are better engineered compared to previous evos. it has longer sleeves and better rings allocation i reckon thus enable fuel efficiency. you might want to search the internet for detailed info.

all evo9 pistons have "evo9" stamps on top of it. that's why e9 pistons are hard to comeby and priced much higher than other evo's pistons.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom