Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS campro CFE turbo Kit

benq

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Hi Guys,
Selling off my CFE setup on my satria neo, because Selling off my car, items listed has been removed from car already.
items include in this kit is

campro CFE complete working fine VVT head , head include of CFE head, valve, retainers, cams, and CFE turbo pistons.
CFE borgwarner KP39 turbo and cfe turbo manifold, turbosmart ultragate wastegate 38mm, Apexi Twin chamber BOV, Intercooler and full stainless steel intercooler piping and 2.5" downpipe. A custom runner and planem intake for turbo with mitsu GSR throttle body drive by cable. 3 bar map sensor,autogauge boost meter,coil on plug ingition (better distribution than normal waste spark ignition coil).custom fuel rail,toyota 600cc hi-impedance injector.VVT soilenoid, Drift T manual boost controller.

everything is plug and play, no modification needed,parts has been customize.

The whole setup im selling for RM4500k the kit option for adaptronic e420c to run this kit if you dont have your own ECU all go in RM6000 . Nego till let go, special Nego for serious buyer.
RM6k with a good stanalone ecu for you to boost safely.
Age of item is less than a year.
Too bad car has been sold, got a 4 door car for family.

For more info please call 0178841715 Chan

Attachments

Last edited:

benq

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
BUMP!!!! Nego till letgo. replacement for Exora Bolt or Preve cfe and also upgrade for campro cps and non cps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the next generation Infiniti G37 coupe will highly likely retain its technical similarities to its sister model, the Nissan 370Z, visually it will be putting some room between its other half to distinctively separate the two.

Sketches of the new G37 coupe give it a more aggressive silhouette with sweeping lines that are almost skin to a shooting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience