VW Beetle Custom & Performance

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

speedevil

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
hey how r u guys doin?! long time din visit here coz busy for work ...feeling great that stil lot of bug's fans here n it stil keeping up hot! long time din start my volks since driving another car. sigh..... no budget n time to restore it back to its old "legendary" time. ..
anyway bcoz of tight budget now, i m selling off the rims below which i hav kept for long time feeling hard to let it go. hav a look guys~ (dun hav pics, can view anytime in kl)

Classic Look of 5 rims

14 x 6.5jj
ET+1
a set of 5 rims (one brand new)
only
rm1500 Nego
Venue: Istana Hotel behind Alor Street

P/s: View anytime 24hrs 7 days. View to appreciate~
No Bengkok, Only small schratches~ Brand new after skimming back anot!

Wil give best price! Hope to let go b4 CNY
Volks Rims are hard to find the same anymore~ this's a set of 5 rims!

pls Intro others Volks Fans~
Pls cal or sms 012 6017839
thks a lot

THks for calling & introduced others~
Items stil available...

nego stil best price to let go!

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
any1 interested in 314ICT webbers ??? i have got d full set includin d pipelines !!just plug n play !!! needs to be serviced !!! still in good condition !!! lettin go at rm 750....

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
Hi all..

Hey Umai,
Haven't heard from you in a while.. Do the gus still gather at the petronas on Fridays..?

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...im new to this part of the forum...IM a VW Golf GTI owner...anyone with Golf's here...it would be cool for us to all share n discuss our experiences and all...check out the thread i created...no matter wat it is...VW rocks doesnt matter which model...cheers guys!

vwmania

Known Member
Jan 25, 2005
damansara
www.cardomain.com
hey guys...im new to this part of the forum...IM a VW Golf GTI owner...anyone with Golf's here...it would be cool for us to all share n discuss our experiences and all...check out the thread i created...no matter wat it is...VW rocks doesnt matter which model...cheers guys!
hello....
if want some golf mk 1 part i can find it for u...
just make sure u have....$$$$,...hehehe
nice to know u...vw player...

prabha71

Feb 8, 2007
Dude. Not too bad, unfortunately alternator bearing broke and then alternator shorted out. Gonna cost me. I managed to get me a Weber 40 dcnf 12. Gonna put that in eventually. May have to sell the 34 icts. I'll let you know when.. Maybe you could help me out.

Later y'all

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
those with high performacne engines, anybody running full flow filtration set up?

i would recommend this as this helps a lot. in addition you can also add an oil cooler which i also feel is crucial.

speedevil

Known Member
Apr 16, 2006
hey guys how u all doin?
i got a set of Volkswagen Rims For Sales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 RIMS of 14''
BLING BLING STYLE & CHROME LOOK
One RIMS IS BRAND NEW
4 RIMS USED
PCD 130
TIP TOP COND.
RM1x00 Neg til LET GO

PLS CALL Wong 012 601 7839
Bukit Bintang KL
p/s: no pics sorry. cal to view. thks!

Sep 24, 2006
i know it's the wrong place to ask but does anyone know of a decent place to get my 1966 vw1300 done up? after being left idle for a month the engine refuses to turn over even after changing the plugs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

GEARTURBINE PROJECT
Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic
Technology Proposal Submission
Novel Fueled Motor Engine Atypical Type

*State of the art Innovative concept Top system Higher efficient percent.
Have similar system of the Aeolipile Heron Steam device from Alexandria 10-70 AD. -New Form-Function Motor-Engine Device. Next Step, Epic Design Change, Broken-Seal Revelation. -Desirable Power-Plant Innovation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience