Tinted Offer !!! V-KOOL & Ecotint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Tinted Offer !!! V-KOOL & Ecotint

bro amuroray, i can tell u what's wrong with Ecotint. I purchased a toyota vios from toyota branch recently and i wanted it to be tinted with ray barrier.. salesman price coz my brother is the salesman but my bro told me that most of car dealer wouldn't want to send their car to ecotint nowadays due to fake ray barrier with a different colour that they are selling and still claims that it's from sumitomo. I can confirm that it's not only me that knows this. My friend's car was tinted somewhere in july and the shade of his ray barrier was blue in colour! he said he's going to address this in a way. So now my car is tinted with vkool instead. Hope this helps.

bro amuroray, i can tell u what's wrong with Ecotint. I purchased a toyota vios from toyota branch recently and i wanted it to be tinted with ray barrier.. salesman price coz my brother is the salesman but my bro told me that most of car dealer wouldn't want to send their car to ecotint nowadays due to fake ray barrier with a different colour that they are selling and still claims that it's from sumitomo. I can confirm that it's not only me that knows this. My friend's car was tinted somewhere in july and the shade of his ray barrier was blue in colour! he said he's going to address this in a way. So now my car is tinted with vkool instead. Hope this helps.

Aigh.....is Sumitomo story again...... :hmmmm: that story is not true....Ray Barrier still get from Sumitomo Osaka,this is just a story 'creat' by competitor in order to bring down 'Ray Barrier' image....:vollkommenauf:
Okay.... Ray Barrier is in bluelish green colour,the appearance colour after tint is slightly different if u compair lite colour interior car with dark colour interior.If lite colour interior like beige,Ray Barrier will more towards to green;if dark colour interior will more towards to blue.Other than this,if new genaration Honda car with Ray Barrier,the colour appearance will in blue bcos the original glass is lite-blue base.....:rolleyes:
If ur friend still believe in that story maybe he/she can report this issue to Malay Mail or what....i think a lot of ppl might help.....:biggrin:
anyway....thanks for ur info bro....

Bro Ray,
i just bought a old model of ODC RA 3 (98'), how much its cost to tinted da car? what type u suggest da best but not so expensive..? btw i like it in greenish dark type..

Sorry for late reply bcos i'm seldom online.Detail pls check ur PM,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom