• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

With the support from Edaran Tan Chong Motor, 20 lucky members were given free tickets and passes to witness this spectacular race, SuperGT, in Sepang International Circuit on the 25th June 2006. A total of 20 Nissan Sportcars consisting of Nissan Skyline R32, Nissan Skyline R33, Nissan Skyline R34, Nissan Silvia 180sx, Nissan Silvia S14, and Nissan Silvia S15 were there at the Mall Area display.

On race day, all members met at the Mosque Sepang in the morning for tickets distribution and briefing. Together with the other sportcar owners, all members will then convoy to Mall Area Sepang to park their rides at the allocated section.

We hereby would like to thank Edaran Tan Chong Motor again for another year of their generous support for the club by giving goodies and event invites to the members.

Here's some pictures to share. For more, please visit www.syncoptima.com/gallery.htm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there :ciao: , my car recently starting to develop a two cylinder misfire when ever i leave it to cool down after driving , the next time i started it up it will misfire and with couple of revs it will clears out and its running great until i let it cools down and restart it again .

Water level gone down by a lil each day , there is soot particle in the coolant & top of expansion tank thus diagnosed as a small leak in head gasket allowing combustion gasses into cooling system .

I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience