SplitFire Engine Oil - USA Quality Assured!

Engine and Performance

SplitFire Engine Oil - USA Quality Assured!

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
WISHING ALL MUSLIMS A BLESSED RAMADHAN!!

Current Promotions!
-> FREE SHIPPING AROUND KL, PJ AND KLANG VALLEY FOR ALL PRODUCTS!
-> EVERY BOTTLE OF FULLY SYNTHETIC PURCHASE WILL BE ENTITLED FOR KFC SNACK PLATE* VOUCHER OR OUR FREE SHIRT!!
*KFC TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE.

Do visit our Product Page Here!

Who we are?
NCM United (M) Sdn. Bhd is a registered company and is the sole distributor for SplitFire® Motor Oil in Malaysia; one of the quality products by an American company; Old World Industries (OWI), imported quality oil from Peak® Performance USA. We also carry a range of products including car performance oils, lubricants, accessories and now we are entering the Motor Oil segment as a new player in the market with SplitFire® Motor oil.

What is SplitFire?
The premium SplitFire Motor oil is imported directly from Peak® Performance USA that exceeds ILSAC GF-5 energy conserving performance standards. SplitFire is recognized by American Petrol Institute (API) Service Classification. Please visit the website here for full details of the product range we carry. >>SplitFire Product Information<<

API's certification Mark and Symbol
Our Motor Oil are graded and certified with both STARBURST and DONUT. You can read here for further information. HERE

What we sell?
PREMIUM FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL

SPLITFIRE® PREMIUM FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is specially formulated with high quality synthetic base stocks and is fortified with advanced additive technology to provide maximum protection to high performance engines. SPLITFIRE® PREMIUM FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL exceeds US and European industry standards like ILSAC GF-5 and API SN Service Classification.
i. Splitfire Ultimate Racing 5W-50 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil RM205 RM185
ii. Splitfire Ultimate Excellent 0W-40 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil RM215 RM199
iii. Splitfire Ultimate Eco-Green 0W-20 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil RM225 RM199
iv. Splitfire Ultimate Extended Life 5W-30 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil RM195 RM185

SEMI SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL
SPLITFIRE® SEMI SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is specially formulated with high quality synthetic oil component and is fortified with advanced additive technology to provide maximum protection for today's modern engines than conventional motor oil. SPLITFIRE® SEMI SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL exceeds US and European industry standards like ILSAC GF-5 and API SN Service Classification
i. Splitfire Supreme Syntec 10W-40 Semi Synthetic Motor Oil RM110
ii. Splitfire Supreme Eco-Syntec 5W-30 Semi Synthetic Motor Oil RM120

SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL
SPLITFIRE® SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL is formulated with advanced additive technology and premium base oils blended with synthetic oil component for high performance and longer engine life. SPLITFIRE® SYNTHETIC BLEND MOTOR OIL is formulated to exceed the toughest automotive standards for outstanding engine protection and performance in today's advanced engine designs.
i. Splitfire MG-Advance 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil RM65
ii. Splitfire MG-Advance 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil RM92
iii. Splitfire MG-Advance 20W-50 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil RM69

Multigrade Motor Oil
SPLITFIRE® Multigrade Motor Oil is formulated from premium quality base oil and additives. It offers excellent protection to your vehicle engine against high temperature wear and improves engine efficiency.
i. Splitfire MG-Xtra 10W-30 Multigrade Motor Oil RM57
ii. Splitfire MG-Xtra 15W-40 Multigrade Motor Oil RM79
iii. Splitfire MG-Xtra 20W-50 Multigrade Motor Oil RM63

Our operations Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00AM to 6.00PM
Stephen - 016-87000.three.four

Want to become a dealer?
Please send me a PM. :nod:

Products will be shipped on the next business day upon successful fund transaction.

Thanks for visiting and remember to visit my other sale thread below! :) :thumbs:

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
**BUMP**

Try it today!

ahtiven

Aug 12, 2013
Bump! Try it today!

calling all sifus, my dashbod panel now is wooden type (the one covering around aircond panel, radio player and meter). pretty ugly to me coz nuting in my car hav dat wooden design. plan to use carbon fiber sticker on it. izit possible as the panel got lots of curve here and there???? anyone done it b4.. anyway where can get cf sticker the one looks like real quality, most i saw doesnt look nice coz really looks printed one lor... help