• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

@{SASUKE}@ EG9 manual LSD halfcut

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
One unit of EG9 halfcut for sale. Dashboard meter, 3 extra Oguri meter (water temp, oil pressure, oil temp), stock standard B16A engine with B16A manual LSD gearbox all included. Air filter, extractor, plug cable, steering will be replaced with EG9 standard items. Body parts are not included. Please top up if you want those items. Please call Simon 0178708550 to deal. Thanks.

ITEM SOLD!!!

EG9halfcut1.jpg

EG9halfcut2.jpg

Last edited:
One unit of EG9 halfcut for sale at 6800 nego. Dashboard meter, 3 extra Oguri meter (water temp, oil pressure, oil temp), stock standard B16A engine with B16A manual LSD gearbox all included. Air filter, extractor, plug cable, steering will be replaced with EG9 standard items. Body parts are not included. Please top up if you want those items. Please call Simon 0178708550 to deal. Thanks.

Bro can quote me including installation charges as well as JPJ endorsement? TQ

Bro can quote me including installation charges as well as JPJ endorsement? TQ

For what car first? EG to EG is cheaper, if EG to EK just add a few hundreds for the mounting bracket and wiring works.

JPJ about 600, I will just introduce to u and u deal with him. Installation workmanship 1500 (wear and tear parts like timing belts and oil changes are not included). Total please spare about 9500.

hai simon...
this is fairuz from hoc,the one who call u and went to see the halfcut
forgot to ask....
last time u said the price for the halfcut without dashboard n brake disc is RM6k,including the stock ECU,rite?
sorry if i ask stupid question...
just wanna make sure....
p/s:can i get the extra oguri meter as a free gift??
hehehe...
i'll confirm back with u later...
if jadi,maybe next week i anta kete kat ah siong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom