R34 GTT small headlight bulbs

V-Spec

Anyone know what size is the R34 GTT "small headlight" bulb are?

Have anyone replaced it before with 'white' version? What brand and model are you using?

here is where you can get it

do u mean the small lights next to the headlights?
i changed mine to LED white ones at Kakimotor. don't remember how much they costed.

Mozz

sakakida said:
is there any warranty period? how long the buld will last?

This new LED Wedge Bulbs has newly developed.
This bulb has a built-in electron resistor, so the bulb can last ....... almost forever, not like the other cheap LED Wedge on the market. This LED wedge bulb features the never fade color. Long lasting bulb life.

BTW, No warranty period for it. he..he..​

Last edited:
hahaha you said last forever but we do not know... what if i use for 2 weeks and it burn so i need to buy a new one? RM43 not cheap oh...

but if you can prove it worth the money me and my friend sure buy...

Those whit LED selling in market now about Rm10 also came without warranty,
the white LED wedge type i'm selling here r not expensive, it's just higher price compare to those normal LED because its constant colour, brighter (you can see with ur eyes) and long lasting (u got to buy n use it ) he..he... feedback me after 2 years.. u might sold ur car jo.. haha (joking)

You can try to ask for those PIAA LED white wedge bulb which cost more than RM100 also without warranty.. :regular_smile: , compare with this, its super cheaper price liaw lo with the same performance u getting..

sell my car? heheh don't think so bro... inline 6 forever, will give you a call when i'm back in town

Hey,

I got my small lights changed at Best Feel Sunway about 1 year ago. The white LED bulbs cost me around approx 15 to 20 each, cant remember the actual cost but its still working perfectly. The owner recommended to me to get it compared to the RM10 bucks type which he was selling as well, seems ok so far.

Top Bottom