Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Putra 1998 (M) 4G93P For Sale

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Dear All,

I'm selling of my car...view specs as below...

Proton Putra
Year :1998
Manual Transmission
ECU : Mitsubitshi
5% Custom Body Kit ..the rest stock...
15" Sport Rym

Nice plate number
I'm the second owner...
All other accessories and stock item will be given....
1 set of Eibach Federn lowering coil will be given.....

All receipts as prove of maintenance are kept...well maintained.....

Interested can sms me your email at 012-6518638 and i'll mail you the picture..staying in USJ/ TTDI...

PRICE= RM32,000.00 neg.

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Guys,

I had just reply and sent picture to your respective mails...so sorry for long delay..i'm currently overseas and going back today to Malaysia....the car is still up for sale...

Cheers,
Qholif

kynnod

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
Got my pm? anyways interested in your car if your price is negotiable. let me know when and where to meet you. Somewhere around TTDI will be great. Thx

Qholif

If it Does ..It Does !!
Aug 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Guys...

Thank you so much for those who are interested in my car...most of you send sms but i'm currently having problem with my phone...it's either you call me at 012-6518638 or u can sms me at 017-6410270..to those that sms me that day please resend the sms as i can now reply them...so sorry ..got some technical problem with my maxis post paid that day...i will up date some pictures later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience