Problems selling mods car? Any solutions?

madrick

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Gombakrians
Hi all forumers!!! Since forumers here are all "kaki modified keta", I would like to discuss about the problems had by them when they are selling their car. For example the car that had been mods cost lots of RM, so they will increase the price top high from market price. When selling the car buyer will suffer for high d/payment leading to years of finding buyer. So let us give some solutions and opinion to overcome this problem. Hope to hear some suggestions from you all. Maybe your suggestions can help someone later.

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Ya i notice some people especially in the car sales thread they dont take into account the mods of the car when evaluating the price. So they usually reply and tell the fler his price is so high which in actual fact, the price seems reasonable because of the mods la.

Maybe 1 solution is to sell the expensive parts individually?

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
if the buyer is car enthusiast and he know how to value all
the modified hv done,, they should b no problem actually.
i have experienced on it.

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
price will definitely govern by the seller. its up to the buyer to deal and negotiate. its kinda a win-lose situation, too expensive you cant sell. then it has to be on an average price. jdm cars are getting older. loans are getting slimmer. banks do favour brand new cars with less interest and higher loans. like hattech said, just take everything out and sell the car bone stock.

madrick

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
Gombakrians
Yeah, that's the best way I thought. Other than selling maybe can swap performance n expensive parts with original one and get some top up with money.

dc_vtec U said U have experienced it. Tell us more our situation at that time..

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
my experience lagiiiii best.....
"abang,ini crx mau jual ka?"
"MAU...."
"berapa bang....boleh loan ka?"
"aku nok RM40K,loan?hang gi buat sendiri..kalor bank kabor ok,ok lar...."
hahahahha..
wat?RM40K?harga tatak mau jual lar tuh!hahahahhahaa

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
just keep that modded ride for the weekend fun-drive or sthg and buy another car. don't sell until someone sees your modded ride and begs you to sell it to him heheh...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
" until someone sees your modded ride and begs you to sell it to him heheh..."---->great tot...dats wat i always do w my rides....my EG9,my RN3...n now my EF7.8(but i ain't selling!)..ehhehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Nissan Skyline V36 might only share its name with the GT-R version that ensured we remembered the name ‘Godzilla’ as a track-whipping agent and not some nuclear-waste mutated monster that dined on skyscrapers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience