Original Enkei 14" rims and tyres!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Original Enkei 14" rims and tyres!

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
I have 4 pieces of original Enkei rims from a Toyota Vios for sale. Tyres left approx. 50-60%. Will be able to fit most of the common car models. I will include a set of original Vios springs with it as well. For Wira users, I have a set of lowering springs to be given as well.

So its like this...

Vios owner:
1 set of rims+tyres
1 set of original Vios springs.

Non-Vios owner:
1 set of rims+tyres
1 set of Wira lowering springs.

All for a low low price of RM500. Willing to negotiate.

For pictures, please wait until tomorrow. My camera batteries need to be charged first.

IF you're interested, either email me at [email protected] or call/SMS at 0162222115

Two pictures of the front and back of the rim. Sorry for overxposure picture! Was taken at night with bad background lighting so I had to use the flash! Will get better pictures tonight or tomorrow.

The rust on the rim is from my disc brake. The rim itself IS NOT rusty! :)

Last edited:

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
parjoe79: The rims for Vios are PCD 100. It can fit onto most local cars la. I have a friend who sold his Vios rims to a Wira user. The guy is using it without any problems. :D

I will post up some more details later like pictures, weight of rim+tyre.

Last edited:

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
aihhhh..... ok ok.... take everything for RM400.... final price.... I just want the rims out of my room! :D

Any takers?

Mar 30, 2006
Bro,
If the price cannot be lower ahh?? if 300 confirm i take. can i collect it on this saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friends red evo tme had been stolen yesterday inside riana green condo. registration number BGH 368. pls be on the lookout for this car or any suspicious sellers of evo tme items
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience