Oakley BackPack for sale

All Other Stuff

Oakley BackPack for sale

dmaul

Apr 10, 2009
Hi all, i have an Oakley backpack for sale. Used for once only, selling it cause i have gotten myself another model. Bought it for close to 600 bucks, and now letting it go at RM450.

Do contact me if interested (by SMS preferably).

edison - 0143338518
COD around Sunway/Subang area.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=285570&stc=1&d=1269606546

SURF PACK 5.0 Backpack

We engineered our original surf pack to be the ultimate tool for wave mechanics. Now you can get SURF PACK 5.0, a design that leaves ordinary packs in its wake. This is your mobile hauler for getting everything you need to places where walls of water shake the shoreline. It comes with a water resistant storage compartment with drain ports, plus a wetsuit changing mat that doubles as a stuff sack. Plenty of pockets keep essentials handy, including your shades and mobile phone. We even included a padded interior panel for your laptop. This durable design is engineered with a compression molded back panel, a rubberized bottom, and a waist strap for when you’re carrying the world on your shoulders. Stash your media player in the dedicated pocket and go hunt down a big briny burst of water.

* 21" H x 14" W x 9" D
* 2500 cubic inches capacity
* Large size top-loading backpack with stuff-sack-style main opening
* Water resistant storage compartment with drain ports for your wetsuit
* Padded panel with side access for your laptop (up to 17" widescreen size)
* Wetsuit changing mat that doubles as a stuff sack
* Pocket with headphone port for your media player
* Key holster with attached bag to stow your eyewear
* Brushed pocket on lid
* Four side pockets
* Holsters on shoulder straps to carry your mobile phone and eyewear
* Waist strap for use when carrying heavy loads
* Sealed wax bag plus wax comb
* Compression molded back panel
* Rubberized bottom
* Import

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.mobileporschedesign.com/includes/img/photogallery/P9521_2.zip

Your hand phone, possibly a Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, a PDA or whatever is nothing. Especially next to this baby, the Porsche Design P9521. The latest from the supercar guru’s, this tiny machine is impressive.

Seemingly carved out of an entire aluminium block...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience