New Battery + Battery Life Extender

All Other Stuff

New Battery + Battery Life Extender

dora_y2k

Known Member
Automotive Battery-GP brand

:driver: Anybody need express battery assistant for your vehicle???
Open for order at any time 24-7. Delivery and installation within klang valley is provided. Just ask to deal. Check the attachment below. It represent the prices of the battery that i've supply...

note: price are cheapest in town....
phone : 017 2006077

also accept trade in for old battery at high price.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
for 2.0 cc wat model should i used? batt life extender only for wet type? wat brand ur batt?

for 2.0 cc wat model should i used? batt life extender only for wet type? wat brand ur batt?

It depend on what model of ur car or engine type(diesel/petrol). Mind to share for local cars normally they use NS70 /L; Japan cars NS40, NS 60 etc and for Europe/Korea normally DIN type of battery.

Battery Life Extender (Probatt) best to apply when the battery still in good cond. But when the battery low power u need to send to my w/shop to recond it together wit the probatt. Dnt worry the charges less as new battery.

Many type of battery and for sure only top brand i sell. Call to know.

Pls PM me your best price for Din66 normal battery, not the MF, the brand and your delivery charges to Shah Alam Section 26. TQ.

bro, need to know DIN 55L battery for KIA cars? thks.

It depend on what model of ur car or engine type(diesel/petrol). Mind to share for local cars normally they use NS70 /L; Japan cars NS40, NS 60 etc and for Europe/Korea normally DIN type of battery.

Battery Life Extender (Probatt) best to apply when the battery still in good cond. But when the battery low power u need to send to my w/shop to recond it together wit the probatt. Dnt worry the charges less as new battery.

Many type of battery and for sure only top brand i sell. Call to know.

mine used naza citra i think DIN type batt, ur promotion DIN 66 MF can used at my mpv? wat brand of this batt?

My Camry 2.4V uses MF55 Watta battery. Can it use the DIN66 battery? From the bottom tray, I can see 1.5 inches long free space. You got stock for this promotional battery? What brand?

Top Bottom