Need info about AE92 head lamp

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
At February I called, you said no stock for smoke headlamp... only have normal crystal headlamp
OK, FINE!!!
so how about the gearbox??
u want me to smash it????????

koddock

Nov 23, 2008
Try to get at spare part shop. If yours is EE90 sedan model, the stock headlamp still abundant, unlike my liftback type, new original headlight and taillight quite hard to find
Bro, already ask the tokey of sparepart shop it is still abundat but the pricelist make me losing my appetite to buy it. I just try to ask is there any old timer here still have the stuff in custody.

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Yeah.... I got mine, liftback type for rm500 a pair, the shop owner said old stock, old price. New stock much more expensive.

Sedan type i dont know.... never ask.

Bump: Yeah.... I got mine, liftback type for rm500 a pair, the shop owner said old stock, old price. New stock much more expensive.

Sedan type i dont know.... never ask.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
AE101-Wong, in February you said no stock, you might forgot la... coz 3 months ago liao ma.... Now oledi May 2009, now got ar?? :rofl:
now got ar....hehe:biggrin:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
OK, FINE!!!
so how about the gearbox??
u want me to smash it????????
smash it lar.. or at least sell it loh... those ppl who FFK no need to fuck one lah...
see how lor.. when i wanna build an old school mini with 4efte i let u know lah.. the u can sell ur gb to me mah...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
smash it lar.. or at least sell it loh... those ppl who FFK no need to fuck one lah...
see how lor.. when i wanna build an old school mini with 4efte i let u know lah.. the u can sell ur gb to me mah...
scot bro, don't simply saying people without knowing the story... Buy the stock and keep it for self is ourselves fault also.
for bro ivan too, I think you may found the reason that he FFK you in that below link too.

Because i found something special at here:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...urity/281939-my-car-had-just-been-stolen.html

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
scot bro, don't simply saying people without knowing the story... Buy the stock and keep it for self is ourselves fault also.
for bro ivan too, I think you may found the reason that he FFK you in that below link too.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...urity/281939-my-car-had-just-been-stolen.html
bro... i wont put any comment without any checking first one lar... because i kena FFK before, thats why i know how ivan feels... if some one is looking for a part and confirm that will take the part, and u go and search for the part, buy the part n in order to pass to the buyer, last minute he didnt answer the phone or cancel the purchase... how?? u cannot say keep it to urself is ur fault... coz the buyer promise wanna take the item and u spend time to look for it in the first place... item now stuck and nobody wanna buy it then how??

at least the buyer who FFK me have the guts to apologise and promise to sell the item for me.... i check wif ivan and he said that no update from scomatic... dunno want the item or not... that why ivan is so pissed...

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur

his car get stolen is savvy, and this happened on 05-07-2009, not related with the item he booked from me last time...
he booked the starlet gearbox with 1.5LSD, which quoted RM1300..
and............
it's not ordered these few days, it was ordered a few months counted since end of last year...
and u're mentioning whose fault, i ask u, when u get stuck of RM1000++ item, what u will feel?
piss?
happy?
among these 2 moods if u choose happy i think u're not a human..u can bang ur head to the wall...:stupid:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
his car get stolen is savvy, and this happened on 05-07-2009, not related with the item he booked from me last time...
he booked the starlet gearbox with 1.5LSD, which quoted RM1300..
and............
it's not ordered these few days, it was ordered a few months counted since end of last year...
and u're mentioning whose fault, i ask u, when u get stuck of RM1000++ item, what u will feel?
piss?
happy?
among these 2 moods if u choose happy i think u're not a human..u can bang ur head to the wall...:stupid:
relax bro, at 1st you disaster go buy it and self kept. 2nd if the deal is more than 1 month delay, mean he is FFK already. No matter what reason he give, you should sell to others people already. 3rd Did he made deposit? If yes, you may take the money away. If no, this is your mistake too. Final, better don't deal a deal with a people who like to ask for kept the stock, and should maintain 1st money come 1st serve. Or else problem will be like this.

Anyway, sorry about your news. But hope you will sell off this gearbox soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I need your expertise.

My above car has got some problems ;
a) temperature gauge-sent car for alarm problem & the assessory guy shorted it. how can i get a replacement part?

b) door panels - top part on the inner(where you pull to close) door - plastics broken. where can i get this fixed?

TQ very much for your kind assistance.
Ragu is online now Forward Message
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience