MyVi Extreme mods/upgrades?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hello... do you know your initial-D or not? One hand driving while doing something else is Bunta level driving man. BUNNNTTAAAA

Actually no la. The fella is pretty damn fast in the corners with that Kelisa. Brand new Trestors also run in already after that sort of drive. The fella complain after that day drive the brakes don't respond as well anymore. Sounds like the pads cooked or overheated! No wonder that day those cars following behind him all complain super brake stink!
There is, the movie Takumi using one Hand :smile:

I'm a slow driver la. The real uncle speed.
Brakes bedding in that's why stinks haha!

Is like following the skunk :rofl:

Btw, I think my pads on the left might have worn out :rofl:
Yesterday brake got "Krok, Krok, Krok sound" :stoned:

But funny thing is that the sound is only on the left. Is the same part where before I change my pads and skimmed the disc, it has the yiiii sound.

:confused:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hello... do you know your initial-D or not? One hand driving while doing something else is Bunta level driving man. BUNNNTTAAAA

Actually no la. The fella is pretty damn fast in the corners with that Kelisa. Brand new Trestors also run in already after that sort of drive. The fella complain after that day drive the brakes don't respond as well anymore. Sounds like the pads cooked or overheated! No wonder that day those cars following behind him all complain super brake stink!
Wow! imagine what he can do in his Jetta then......:smokin::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow! imagine what he can do in his Jetta then......:smokin::rofl:
Jetta I have to get rid of the sampan bodyroll and improve the handling only can. :rofl:

Takumi is now driving with one had after stage 4 right?
Also, Bunta drifts with no hands. :thefinger:
I'm not quite sure...Bunta don't use hands? Maybe when lighting cigarette la.

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
There is, the movie Takumi using one Hand :smile:

Btw, I think my pads on the left might have worn out :rofl:
Yesterday brake got "Krok, Krok, Krok sound" :stoned:

But funny thing is that the sound is only on the left. Is the same part where before I change my pads and skimmed the disc, it has the yiiii sound.

:confused:
I have the krok krok sound everytime I touch the brake pedal. Found out the problem, the brake pad locking /sitting point area sort of loosen due to friction or smth.

calvin.sio

Apr 3, 2007
Singapore
If I were you, I'd change k&n drop in air filter, high low soft hard adjustable, 16" sport rims and the muffler 1st before going for further mods.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
dear TS,
its a Myvi so the handling is like a boat.suspension is also all over the place.not even good enough for normal driving.let alone the 1.5 engine.

i would suggest u improve the handling first.u can install some bars.front upper,rear anti roll.
drive it for a few day and feel the improvement.
if u still dont feel confident in it which i know i wont,get a decent 15inch rim and shod it with a good rubber.
drive around again for a few days.stop modding the handling dept if u are satisfied.if not then u need a better suspension.u can go for adjustable set but if u get the rate wrong then it will be soo hard that i wont bother to get a lift on yr car to work even if its free.
sport spring?u need to match it to a set of sport absorber too.a set of sport spring+sport absorber is alwasy cheaper than a set of adjustable.
if u still not satisfied then my friend,u are buying the wrong car.

the engine is powerful enough but if u insist then go for a drop in air filter.then u might want to use a better front brake pad.

also,get a decent set of speaker and if the sound still like a funeral then get a decent head unit.notice that i left out amp?
its because a decent head unit paired with decent speaker and set the audio parameter properly can surprise others with amp.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
dear TS,
its a Myvi so the handling is like a boat.suspension is also all over the place.not even good enough for normal driving.let alone the 1.5 engine.

i would suggest u improve the handling first.u can install some bars.front upper,rear anti roll.
drive it for a few day and feel the improvement.
if u still dont feel confident in it which i know i wont,get a decent 15inch rim and shod it with a good rubber.
drive around again for a few days.stop modding the handling dept if u are satisfied.if not then u need a better suspension.u can go for adjustable set but if u get the rate wrong then it will be soo hard that i wont bother to get a lift on yr car to work even if its free.
sport spring?u need to match it to a set of sport absorber too.a set of sport spring+sport absorber is alwasy cheaper than a set of adjustable.
if u still not satisfied then my friend,u are buying the wrong car.

the engine is powerful enough but if u insist then go for a drop in air filter.then u might want to use a better front brake pad.

also,get a decent set of speaker and if the sound still like a funeral then get a decent head unit.notice that i left out amp?
its because a decent head unit paired with decent speaker and set the audio parameter properly can surprise others with amp.
Don't think he needs to get better front brake pad if all he does to his engine is add k&n drop-in.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Don't think he needs to get better front brake pad if all he does to his engine is add k&n drop-in.
for the feel good factor...hehehehe

if he drive like how i do last time,even stock engine will require better pad.oe pad just cant cope with the heat generated from late braking and will have uneven wear on the disc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
for the feel good factor...hehehehe

if he drive like how i do last time,even stock engine will require better pad.oe pad just cant cope with the heat generated from late braking and will have uneven wear on the disc.
Yup, better stopping is always way better then cannot stop.....:rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Some shots from the recent RCA track day couple of weeks ago, here's a fire breathing S2000 who was putting out great laps driven by Shaun from Ascendant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience