MLOC BEWARE!!! Member almost kena carjacked!!!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Hi All,

One of our member was nearly carjacked this afternoon. He was cornered by 6 armed men (parangs) but fortunately, he didn't suffer any injuries and they failed to steal his car because of his car alarm. Please be careful and be alert if someone is following you, remember to call for help. The carjackers had probably marked his car and knew his routine as they knew where and when to corner him. If your evo is a daily driven car, please be aware of your surroundings.

PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL!!!

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Can you give more details where that attempt to carjack was happening? I'm quite shocked to say the least, I was under the impression that I came to a relatively safe country, never heard those stories before where I lived, only from the US.

Andreas

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Truly a shocking incident and wake up call for Evo Owner's again...

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Yea...its once to be a very safe country for Evo's Owner until the Lazy Retarded Useless Baboons infested our Nation...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Andreas, in most cases, the cars and the owners are marked and tailed for some time to get familiarized with their schedules. When they leave for work, when they get home, where are the frequent "stops" and then they strike.

James, yeah man. I'm a bit paranoid to drive my car now. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Andreas, in most cases, the cars and the owners are marked and tailed for some time to get familiarized with their schedules. When they leave for work, when they get home, where are the frequent "stops" and then they strike.
Ok, does anyone seriously know a good driver with the military or bodyguard background? My current driver has not much experience in driving neither that he would guard me.

As we're a GLC the payment is not superb, but he can make a lot of extra hours as I usually work late.

For any tips pls PM me.

Andreas

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Even thou ive only bought my ride for few months ive never ever drove my car to places where it is out of my sight...

Car Imm is the safest gadget to protect our car and most of the time OUR SAFETY as well...

Just walk of without resistant if any unwanted incident happen and let the Wonder of Immobilizer to do the job...

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Ok, does anyone seriously know a good driver with the military or bodyguard background? My current driver has not much experience in driving neither that he would guard me.

As we're a GLC the payment is not superb, but he can make a lot of extra hours as I usually work late.

For any tips pls PM me.

Andreas
Hi Andreas, my personal advise is, do not retaliate when really come across with the Baboons...
No point endanger our own,family or even the driver life for the sake of temporary earthly things which we had now...
:proud:

Last edited:

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
another advice i got was...always drive fast...coz if someone if following you they will stand out more... so its harder for them to follow .. anything helps right...

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
another advice i got was...always drive fast...coz if someone if following you they will stand out more... so its harder for them to follow .. anything helps right...
Truly Agreed and when you drive fast you can see if there is any unusual cars or bikes tailing you by also trying to catch up... :driver:

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
hahaha...dont need la until 200km/h...

like 140 should be enough(thats why all official convoy all so fast)
...dont cruise at normal speed so much....

drive safe ppl...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Put stun gun or baseball bat inside ur car for own protection.
Your member of 1 fought against Hijackers in hijacking with a Stun Gun, a Baseball Bat, 2 Legs.

Hijackers's members of 6 fought with 6 Parangs, 6 Bare Puncher, 12 Legs.

You Lost the fight, taking 87 damage and dealing 0 damage to your enemy. You Lost $72,800 and 1 Nice Car.

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
i think strut bar or cycling handle bar is better. light weight and strong

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
If your evo is a daily driven car, PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL!!!
huh..appreciate the alert..

Your member of 1 fought against Hijackers in hijacking with a Stun Gun, a Baseball Bat, 2 Legs.

Hijackers's members of 6 fought with 6 Parangs, 6 Bare Puncher, 12 Legs.

You Lost the fight, taking 87 damage and dealing 0 damage to your enemy. You Lost $72,800 and 1 Nice Car.

:smokin::smokin::smokin:
sounds like Mafia Wars hahaa :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience