Mivec Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i remembered spyder taiko told me b4 that u can just buy the LSD alone but i think u better reconfirm with him 1st or else he is going to be piss with me...coz i'm a nobie...

hi sifu here, having problem for hybrid mivec 1.8...

problem is after changed 1.8 block, i cant set the timing by using timing check light, the marking is gone, anyone can help me?

wa, someone's 1.8mivec here doing 180 on wheels...rare indeed. MUST have JUNcams & standalone or 4throttle. If dun have those items just mentioned with 180whp, a bit the hard to achieve : )

Zen: heard abour your celica, nice chick magnet dude!

any1 tried the R3 4-1 extractor?? heard the perfomance not bad... any comment?

399 said:
spyder taiko,
when when when????? i can't wait to be shotgun in your super 1.8 mivec if u don't mind... CAC told me that your car at least 180whp neh!

tats ur own quote n claim....neither me nor cac or even danny101 claimed anything bout horsepower figures......btw, Monster, my car oni managed 159whp.......normal oni, nothing special.....cheerzzz....

i know u scare other ppl zhu u... that's why u dare not expose the true hp of your ride... ok ok, i'll keep my mouth shut now.

hi all.. planning to get a satria n convert to mivec.
which model of satria r the best to mod? 1.3/1.5/1.6 ? year?
is mivec a reliable engine?

ground wire

all si fu~~~, can i know after use ground wire really got different? much? and wat brand is better? hope whoever knew can help me.....thanks alot

pdguy said:
guys can a 4G93 R3 4-1 extractor fit our mivec 1.6 Gen1 ..... thanks guys

i think it should be able to fit in bcos is a 4g9x !! but dunno will it be better performance ?

performance wise its minimal gain better use stock but if mine was 1.8 hybrid its difference story ... more power gain ! so sad mine is stock standard !

yep.. me so tempting to buy the r3 4-1 extractor. and yes, i'm using 1.8 mivec. but still waiting for any same setup to use it first..

my gb suddenly so hard to drop from gear 4/5 to 3/2 .. why ahh?? i've change the gear oil... and using std clutch plate......

I'm using cap ayam 421 for my mivec. interm of diameter measurement, yes it gave me bigger diameter compare to ori extractor.

All mivec gangs,
just wanna to know, Is mivec RS version come from sliver top or black top version ?? pls advice.. what is the different interm of this engine congfigation compare with normal mivec engine ??

hi! I'm ijoe...me are new coming mivec user....my engine still in progress...car still inn workshop! im using mivec head with 4g91 block! anybody use 4g91 with mivec head here? btw can anybody help me to find knock sensor...i need that for my mivec engine...4g91 dont use that....mivec need that! so can anybody help me on this! tq for yr help and again hi to mivec sifus & all current mivec users.......

boyzone said:
I'm using cap ayam 421 for my mivec. interm of diameter measurement, yes it gave me bigger diameter compare to ori extractor.

All mivec gangs,
just wanna to know, Is mivec RS version come from sliver top or black top version ?? pls advice.. what is the different interm of this engine congfigation compare with normal mivec engine ??

HIhihi..Mivec RS version no big different with mivec normal, Different is RS Version got LSD gear box and no electronic acc. control panel only . but my RS Version is sliver top one..i am not sure black top version got RS Version are not..
enjoy ur day

guys,
Need to know the market price of Mivec 1.6 and mivec 1.8...thanks braders..Roughly also can..

need help urgent! all mivec sifus plz help me!

my car engine already fitted with mivec use back all mivec wiring & ecu ...mivec intake ...mivec TB....all mivec part..except block!
my problem now is...d engine just install in my car...but when start idlling very bad...already ceck everything..all sett 2 normal setting..but idling very problem..try to change MAF sensor with my friend..also same..idling very untstable....its like subaru engine u know...like car using high cam...dough...dough....dough...dough....pergh...pening kepala aku!
any of u all exprince this thing? my mech still seaching what d problem...already take 3 days....can anybody help me! tq

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom