Mivec Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yo nd4ever bro.....no prob mate.... =).....hehe....good to hear tat u've solved it....i hope ur car is up n running in good monster condition now.....hehehe.....

as for ur question SAFC2 and Emanage Blue, difference in performance depends on the setup n tuning of it.......Emanage blue will haf a slightly upper hand as it can tune ur ignition maps, where as SAFC2 alone cannot....SAFC2 can only tune ur fuel map......both offers the same amount of tuning points for fuel (16x16)......downside of the emanage is tat the cost to tune it would b costlier n u cant do quick adjustments while on the go....whereas, SAFC2 u can just .....anyway, i tot i remember u saying u had an SAFC....if tats the case, then better get an Emanage Blue straight......cheerz mate.... =)

Nah, my car is not a monster la...... just a stock looking junk Wira nia. Nowadays seldom drive it as using another car for daily office travel........ only uses my car whenever going for outstation work.

Yup, my car have been running with SAFC2 since 3 years ago when i'm still running with 4G63T VR4 in it. Now i'm using the SAFC2 for my 1.8L MIVEC tuning but it still wouldnt give me expected results yet. That's y i've confirmed my order for a set of eManage Blue......... gonna install & tune it by the end of this week.

I'm actually looking for better mid & high end powerband response........ of coz, hopefully can achieve close to 200 bhp on wheels after dyno. Muahahahaha.........:regular_smile::mouth_closed::shades_smile:

spyderslr, aiyo....... mine is not a monster comparing with those "real" monster with bhp above 200++ on wheels. Currently mine is not even touching 190 whp ler! :confused_smile:

kenneth7x said:
hi guys.. erm.. im running a mivec now and a lsd full lock gearbox.. with the ktak ktak sound... is there anybody out there who has a non lsd mivec gearbox or the original lsd gearbox without the ktak sound that wish to exchange?? oh by the way guys.. where u guys normally hang out in kl?? cause im not from kl and wish to go there for a holiday and look for u guys... :regular_smile:

dude i think the LSD full lock is very good what not like the non LSD and ori LSD gearbox...the sound huh hehehe full lock like mine also sound like that specially when U turn...

if u wan lsd must have the ktak ktak sound... if u dun wan the sound exchange with any one here without lsd gb can soft ur problem...

zenegar..there is a go kart expert here ler (Ah lek)..he play quite well..don play play o..

Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie members here & they couldnt provide me the rough estimation.

So anyone here care to share with me here? What i would like to know is the price that installer/tuner charges me for the installation & tuning of the eManage in my car. I was told that KSP Power does a good job installing eManage currently in Klang Valley.:confused_smile: :cry_smile:

Mivec LSD

Bro...
I have the ori LSD 1.5 way factory fit Mivec LSD if you want to trade. No ktak-ktak sound

kenneth7x said:
hi guys.. erm.. im running a mivec now and a lsd full lock gearbox.. with the ktak ktak sound... is there anybody out there who has a non lsd mivec gearbox or the original lsd gearbox without the ktak sound that wish to exchange?? oh by the way guys.. where u guys normally hang out in kl?? cause im not from kl and wish to go there for a holiday and look for u guys... :regular_smile:

guys Go kart sunday on a not ?
so far confirm

1) ZeNeGeR with 2 more friend (Citybank top 2 kart 5 years back)
2) Hyperrev 6313 4 times KL champion undefeated (If u see his tail light consider u win)
3) Advan

any one else ? PLease confirm Sunday 11am Shah alam go kart

nd4ever said:
Good morning guys, i've got a question here as i dunno what's the current "market price" for Greddy eManage blue installation for a car in KL now. The reason i asked is bcoz i would like to know how much would i be spending for the whole setup for my car...... tried asking few of the rookie members here & they couldnt provide me the rough estimation.

So anyone here care to share with me here? What i would like to know is the price that installer/tuner charges me for the installation & tuning of the eManage in my car. I was told that KSP Power does a good job installing eManage currently in Klang Valley.:confused_smile: :cry_smile:

go to amoil & look for jackie. the price is rm1650 inc. ignition harness & dyno tune.

duno if i should ask here, its my 2nd post after all :P

erm... wats the market price for a 4g92 mivec md half cut + rear disc + oil tank + installation a?

gona do it on my wira ab 1.3 99.

coz everything dangling around n i get all the kling klang kling klang sound since my last accident. huhuhu

x1pnp_rgmi5o51TUYGVDSIKHMTakPU-RwdEIyOoS9qTcbsdTk_ne2xs8-Pnsc9Rz5yjU0kF4Dvfxu6cYoxZl9HeevRali7OcCPAnhuP8BmjM4l2hHzLhcNPm9MF5JEXzP0hp8Hi02YujLA

any bro with mivec turbo 1.8 can advise on the benefit when retard or advance either the intake or exhaust stock mivec cams???

Also what HP are you getting on the wheel that you can share....

mivec-pixel said:
duno if i should ask here, its my 2nd post after all :P

erm... wats the market price for a 4g92 mivec md half cut + rear disc + oil tank + installation a?

gona do it on my wira ab 1.3 99.

coz everything dangling around n i get all the kling klang kling klang sound since my last accident. huhuhu

x1pnp_rgmi5o51TUYGVDSIKHMTakPU-RwdEIyOoS9qTcbsdTk_ne2xs8-Pnsc9Rz5yjU0kF4Dvfxu6cYoxZl9HeevRali7OcCPAnhuP8BmjM4l2hHzLhcNPm9MF5JEXzP0hp8Hi02YujLA

all in, just prepare 10k.....but y u wan MD...??...just go for a normal mivec will do.....

changed to blacktop instead of md.
at first i thought md save fuel ma. haha...
but yesterday the machanic say the md halfcut shipment "not nice"
got those fixed liao. now juz need some bodykit + new paint job...
once i rob from the bank to touch up my interior, then i can hangout wif u guys liao :D

hi guys,
wanna to ask, what is mivec engine cc displacement ?? is it same cc with local 4G92p engine ?? pls advice, because my kastem form do not list down the actual cc for my engine. Thanks

Hi to all MIVEC driver,
to those are wearing glasses if u or anyone want to change glasses please come find me at this place: PLANET OPTICAL
7-1,JLN PJU 8/5D,PERDANA BUSINESS CENTRE,
BANDAR BARU DAMANSARA PERDANA,47820 PETALING JAYA,
016-2339265 OR 017-2392780.
i driving ISWARA MIVEC WEH 7810. BYE AND SEE U.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom