Mini Cooper S

basahboy

Feb 22, 2005
Angsana Hilir
Hey there folks...its been a while since i last posted....being offshore makes u go bonkers...

anyways back to land now....am interested in buying a mini cooper S..any advice bruders and sistahs?

thnks in advance

Viperleed

Jan 28, 2004
www.jazzfitfriendsclub.com
Mini Cooper S 03 Manual
Someone selling in MOC do check.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Holla Tom, long time din see you, kinda busy nowadays?? When free come out have a tea session?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
tom, how about the maintenance and spare..?

thank in advance..
Spares are easy to get from Bavarian Auto,
the disappointing part where most parts are all BMW priced, certain parts are more shocking like a piece of new driveshaft at RM2200. but generally the MINI drives well and is problem free if well maintained. There are horror stories from other unlucky owners and there are happy stories from the lucky ones

Mini Cooper S 03 Manual
Someone selling in MOC do check.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Holla Tom, long time din see you, kinda busy nowadays?? When free come out have a tea session?
i'm good, still the same :) what about you?

i'm looking for a R56 too! but not many selection in manual unfortunately :(
yes, the manual R56 are quite rare here. but generally the R56 are quite affordable now

subsonique

Flashpoint
Tom!!! i think i saw your Cooper at Publika today. damn man, i was just thinking about getting a Cooper S a few days ago haha.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
sub, yeah i was there. most likely stopped by Chawan and i was in the car the whole time too. Really? the New 1st gen or the New 2nd gen?
For a turbo guy like you, i'd guess the R56. saw you black beast once at publika too. nice growl it has

minibeany

Apr 30, 2017
planning to get a R56. read a lot of issue with N14 engine. is that true? can sifu provide some advice what to look for... and what to avoid. thanks.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
planning to get a R56. read a lot of issue with N14 engine. is that true? can sifu provide some advice what to look for... and what to avoid. thanks.
Unfortunately I don't have personal experience with the r55, the only thing ive heard most is premature turbo failure, which it shares the engine with the 308 turbo if I'm not wrong.

I suppose with many European cars, there will be some inherent issues, worse especially if one is not particularly savvy about cars, but with proper care I'd say the r56 could be a nice choice

Reactions: minibeany

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..