Mercedes 190E Club

atuf

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
yup..me in penang bro ariel...bukit mertajam(mainland not org pulau)

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Ooo...just nearby my hometown...Pt Buntaq...ehehe

madtoy21

Jul 4, 2006
190e for sale

i'm using 1 & 1 up for sale ,year 1985 selling cheap rm14k only

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
The 2litre engine lacked ooomph even when it was first in the car. Was it 1983? It was not a great engine, it was just an engine to be put for mass market production. Also first used in the 123 therefore we can guess how an old tech this engine really is. Anyone going for the standard 2 litre would not expect power anyway. Do what I did, change the fucking engine if you're into performance Mercedes!! YEAH BABY!!

Someone mentioned 1k units of EVOs? There are only 500 - 502 for both the first and the second, 2 units were kept by Mercedes and the other 500 sold to the public. If anyone's serious about seeing an EVO II original, I would love to see it as well! I rode in Mr 6XX6's car the other day, needs abit of work but overall a good platform for more mods. Think the one mentioned in Kiara is his because he lives in that area.

Last edited:

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
14k for a Cosworth bodykit? That's not cheap, that's freaking expensive! Sorry dude but seriously that is way too much, maybe an enthusiast would buy it from you, for people who prefer their cars to be original as possible. Try selling it on the www.mybenz.org forum.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE U GOT THE figure 14k for the cosworth bodykit???

read properly dude...

the bodykit is being sold for less than 4k by my friend....

sigh...

take time to read la bro...

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Sorry about that my mistake, I edit! I read Madtoy selling 1 and didn't notice his selling one was a 190E

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Hi Roti,

You can get them from Daichi or Bumifibre. Both places have them and two people I know already got them installed on their cars. But I recommend that you buy them there and ask another shop to install them. The workmanship for both shops are very bad. So far either D1 (my own experience) or Swing Bodykit (from comments) are good. But I think they don't have the body kit. Wouldn't harm in asking though. Need any other help let me know!!

roti_turbo

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Hi Roti,

You can get them from Daichi or Bumifibre. Both places have them and two people I know already got them installed on their cars. But I recommend that you buy them there and ask another shop to install them. The workmanship for both shops are very bad. So far either D1 (my own experience) or Swing Bodykit (from comments) are good. But I think they don't have the body kit. Wouldn't harm in asking though. Need any other help let me know!!
thanx nsscmw :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

I know it suppose to be hot during engine on but do they also hot during enggine off?

Morning engine checking and accidently touch it and found out very hot. Ignition key off and engine not start yet. Before this it cold during morning.

Not sure what the cause but it's something to do with resistor faulty? Any method to check if this resistor faulty and what is the common sympton?

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience