Magnet thats really save fuel, tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Magnet thats really save fuel, tested.

wira putih

Hello everybody. I just join, thanks. my name is Halim, stayed in cheras, KL, Malaysia. I drove a proton wira with converted engine, that is 1.8 GSR turbo.

I've got a gadget that really save fuel. I've already tested.

Normally I drove to Kota Bharu in Kelantan from KL, (the mileage around 480km) my fuel (full tank) was not enough (because of the turbo engine). Only can go around 350km to 400km for full tank(50 liters). But after I installed this magnet, with full tank, I can go 480km more.

Not just easy driving to save fuel, but sometime during that journey, I step on the gas more. At genting hill, I drove 140km/h average. But still the fuel is safe, because of these magnet.

So I recommend for you guys out there to try this magnet, its really works. Want to see it, already install at my car, call me or sms me if interested.

The price RM150. H/P 012 2229664. Halim

If you guys far from KL, I can courier by post(free off charge).

can u give detail of the item?how it function...

Last edited:
this better not b a con...another thin...even da fuel saver is same thin...magnet...tats branded n so cheap...urs DIY so expensive...RM150 is to much la bro..plz b reasonable...

This magnet come in set of 2 pieces, so for the price of RM 150, you got 5 set. Thats mean you got 10 pieces of the magnet. I've not yet taken the picture, but this magnet that I sell purely magnet, no fancy2 housing like others fuel saver magnet. I use only black tape to wrap it around the fuel hose.

And what is better is that for only RM 150, you got set of 5 magnet wrap around the fuel hose in pairs. So the magnetic field become more longer. The molecule of the fuel separate more and the fuel become more lighter and easy to burn. This will increase power and even safe fuel.
I've already upload simple schematic how does the magnet works.

Last edited:
its a good diy but 150 is to much for a diy product la bro...me drive gsr oso...where u buy da magnet...

i tell u wat...if ur product guarantee work...i'll test for a week...if it saves fuel then i'll b more then happy to pay u da 150...

Bro, are you still selling this product? If so, may i know what type of material & grade are the magnets? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom