• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
All Other Stuff

LensCleaner

skok

LensCleaner
Ultrasonic Automatic Contact Lens Cleaner

CD-2900.jpg

LensCleaner has revolutionized the way people in USA, Europe and Japan on cleaning their contact lens.

LensCleaner took the market by storm with millions of happy and satisfied USA, Europe and Japanese customers up to date. It took our R&D team months to invent a breakthrough technology “Ultrasonic Hydro cleaner” that adhere to easy-to-carry concept and yet able to achieve the most stringent hygiene requirement on all type of contact lenses. It is our core beliefs that made LensCleaner a reality:

Values of LensCleaner
- Hygienic (Cleaning done within 2 minutes)
- Pocket Size
- Easy to use (1 touch start button and automatically power off)
- Care (Minimize chances of scratching lenses by nails)
- Health (easily take off lenses whenever eyes feel uncomfortable)
- Support all type of contact lenses
- CE, FCC Approval

Technology that enable LensCleaner

LensCleaner is running on a breakthrough technology “Ultrasonic Hydro cleaner” that adhere to easy-to-carry concept and yet able to achieve the most stringent hygiene requirement on all type of contact lenses. Cleaning mechanism of the LensCleaner is similar to that of washing machine but the difference is the cleaning ability is generated through hydro forces that reduces the scratches of lenses.

Call 1-300-88-33-88 for Q&A and to order.

PROMOTION
Tell us the promotion code of PC11 and you'll get:
-> Promotional price of RM109 (1 year warranty)
-> Delivered to you for FREE
-> 1 FREE contact lens starter kit
-> RM5 cash voucher for next purchase at contactlens.com.my
-> Every 5th caller gets a RM250 prescription lens voucher

Malaya Optical Uptown in Damansara uptown has it... same row as fajar ler.. i think u can still give them the promo code...

Wouldn't mail order with free delivery is better ah??? come straight to the house somemore...

skok,

i think the functionality should be same wif lenspia, izzit?

design_15.jpg

actually i really quite interested...planning buy a set too...

Just to add, LensCleaner is using direct power, therefore gets stronger ultrasonic wash, plus more consistant and also, saves more money as no need to replace batteries.

Also, LensCleaner are retailed at a lower price (RM109 compared to Lenspia of RM149).

And with the promotion code (PC11) when you call in, you get extra freebies too. Btw, the RM5 voucher can be used to purchse contact lenses via contactlens.com.my (which are already very cheap compared to other places).

Originally posted by skok@Jan 20 2005, 16:50
Just to add, LensCleaner is using direct power, therefore gets stronger ultrasonic wash, plus more consistant and also, saves more money as no need to replace batteries.

Also, LensCleaner are retailed at a lower price (RM109 compared to Lenspia of RM149).

And with the promotion code (PC11) when you call in, you get extra freebies too. Btw, the RM5 voucher can be used to purchse contact lenses via contactlens.com.my (which are already very cheap compared to other places).
icic....

so lenscleaner got optional to use batteries o not? Coz sometimes quite often outstation, can clean mobility mah...

It does not have battery option. That's because to properly and efficiently use ultrasonic requires consistent and reliable power, therefore the wall socket.

When you travel, can always use on the wall socket just like charging your hand phone... Small and portable.

Top Bottom