JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

bro, my standard satria 1.3 change to 1.6 6a10 engine, how much u charge? pm me more info..

bummmpp for today

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

bummmppp for today

i ada call few times. Tak angkat. Anythin plz call me back 012 72 3345 4. Tq.

bro my friends got slight problem, the previous owner of his car changed engine... same engine but has lost the custom forms and etc.. this was done probably bout 10 yrs ago.. is is possible for u to get the engine endorsed and change the name to the new owner?? pm the details and price.. thanks bro..

bro kalu nak endous dari 2wd ker 4wd berapa bro???? coz kete lancer convert evo 6.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

bro kalu kete dari 2wd ker 4wd berapa yea??? coz kete lancer convert evo 6. time tukar nama takde hal bila time tukar enjin dier sangkut lak mcm maner nak buat bro????

bro keta gua lancer mx 2wd convert 4wd evo4..dh endorse 5thn lepas..tp yg masaalahnya baru2 nie dpt arahan dari jpj utk wat inspection..klau x buat roadtax x leh renew..yg gua risau takut 4wd tu sangkut...jd brape kos nk settel problem nie?

sorry ...i will call u later

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

bro my friends got slight problem, the previous owner of his car changed engine... same engine but has lost the custom forms and etc.. this was done probably bout 10 yrs ago.. is is possible for u to get the engine endorsed and change the name to the new owner?? pm the details and price.. thanks bro..

call me for detail

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

mazda BF 86 1.5cc to b6t 1.6cc turbo (inspection + change owner) how much?

rm1k,call me for detail

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

sorry ...i will call u later

bro, now i use mazda BF with b6t engine. but wanna change to other b6t engine. how much to endose? just change engine with same model n CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom