Jazz Vtec Bodykit Type-s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Jazz Vtec Bodykit Type-s

orakle

Apr 22, 2005
crazyazim said:
if you wana sell how much is it going for "front skirt only"?

do you know how much does the mugen bumber cost? do they have the plastic pu ones?
Frankly speaking, I dunno how much to sell just the front skirt. I also want to help you solve your problem but not sure how I gonna sell the side and rear skirts w/o the front. Like selling tail and body without the head. Hope you understand.

Mugen Pro bumper no PU/plastic for replica at the moment in market. only fiber now. Cost is around RM300 - 400 in the market without spray paint yet.

orakle

Apr 22, 2005
crazyazim said:
mine is black with te37 bronze color it does look garang.. i figure.. do you know any one selling the front skirt only then...?
Since u asked me this question, I assumed that you already did some survey outside that nobody sells just the front skirt rite?

crazyazim

May 8, 2005
www.speedshock.com
orakle said:
Frankly speaking, I dunno how much to sell just the front skirt. I also want to help you solve your problem but not sure how I gonna sell the side and rear skirts w/o the front. Like selling tail and body without the head. Hope you understand.

Mugen Pro bumper no PU/plastic for replica at the moment in market. only fiber now. Cost is around RM300 - 400 in the market without spray paint yet.
the problem with that is the whole bumber is fiber...

i have problem to sell my side and rear since i broke the front part...

i was thinking of getting ken style but then what im going to do with mugen
with out front skirt ;)

ur driving jazz as well is it?

orakle

Apr 22, 2005
crazyazim said:
the problem with that is the whole bumber is fiber...

i have problem to sell my side and rear since i broke the front part...

i was thinking of getting ken style but then what im going to do with mugen
with out front skirt ;)

ur driving jazz as well is it?
Yes sir, I'm a Jazz proud Jazz owner like u too.

Get the Jazz vtec kit from me lar. Letting off at very-very cheap price alredy. I'm not making any money here. Just lend my fren a helping hand only. He also rugi a lot selling off (more than 50%) using it just a month only.

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
interested...

yo orakle, im interested. just some question.... is this original from honda? where can i view it? what the lowest u can go? i'm having a jazz silver colour now. genuine buyer..

orakle

Apr 22, 2005
ericekyo said:
yo orakle, im interested. just some question.... is this original from honda? where can i view it? what the lowest u can go? i'm having a jazz silver colour now. genuine buyer..
Hi ericekyo,

Nice 2 hear frm u.
This is not original from Honda, however the design and moulding exactly 100% the same as Honda new Jazz VTEC. Quality is very good as it is 3-layer thick fiber. That's why it's very expensive when my fren bought it new last time.

For more information on lowest price, pls provide me your contact number so that I can give you extra Jazz freebies ya. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

JPM MOTORSPORT ANNOUNCES THE INAUGURAL ‘JPM INTEGRA CUP MALAYSIA 2006’ RACE SERIES

Words: JPM Motorsport
Photography: Tom

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
  • Similar Thread count increased and algorithm updated! See more relevant posts while you browse!