Introduction for New Member.

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
Fahmi from Sg. Buloh, Selangor. Currently residing at Malacca. Recently bought an EE90 with 4AGE engine. The car is fun to drive... :)

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
it's 16V T-VIS engine, with T-VIS mark on it. a friend of mine said it's Levin first engine, but I don't have any idea. I'd like to learn more about my car and engine.

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
I see. I am driving the EE90 too. Recently blow the original 2E engine. Now in the middle of fitting the 4AGE 16v small port into it. So I thought I ask if there is any issue with the transplant and stuff like that. Anyway, I also would like to learn more about the 4AGE. There is a lot of info on 4AGE here. I read most of the info here too. Also there is a sifu of 4AGE in the forum. He'll be a great help if you want to know anything :)

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
I discovered that my engine is what they call "Bigport". I have no idea about the capabilities of this engine. It's fitted with silver top gearbox. Not sure about any modification made by previous user. I tried to have a go with the engine, and I believe it's top speed is somewhere around 190-200km/h. Never sure of it because speedometer is limited at 180km/h. My usual speed is around 130-140km/h on highways.

1 problem I noticed from this engine; fuel consumption is quite irritating. Many said that this is a fuel-saver engine. But I just couldn't see the proof of it. Some mechanics I came across said that my car needs a computerised injection tuning, but at this point, they said they can't afford to do it because I have changed my engine.

I'm currently looking for a mechanic with the ability to do the computerised injection tuning, regardless of the engine change.

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
Hmm bigport...if not mistaken there is 2 version of bigport so far. Just gotta google around to get more info. Haha with a ST gearbox, sounds great bro. I am still waiting for mine to roll out from the workshop. So I can't give you any comment on the fuel consumption. Guess we'll learn along the way. Great knowing you bro. Check out the various thread here, lot's of 4AGE info

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
hi to everyone bro,
i'm newbie for this forum, need u all to help, because my levin bzr spoiler brake lamp suddenly malfunction. shall u all having this issue before? besides that, now i also facing shortage about the wire socket for the crystal white sides corner and also the wire socket for the small lamp.may i know where i can buy these item?(wire socket, and brake lamp levin BZR)

Naim

Known Member
May 10, 2006
hiii...I'm Naim from seremban....currently driving standard SEG....feeling with TOYOTA.......

six060six

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry... so long lepaking here but not intro yet. Im farid from Kelana Jaya, ae111...risewiththefallen.... Please find me a rear TRD ARB....:bawling:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
wow...welcome.....!!!!!i would like to intro myself to all of us too today.i m jimmy chiang bigger fan of toyota vehicle.been in LE ,SE ,SEG 101 ,SEG 111 ,ALTIS 1.8 2002 ,now driving new VIOS spec G all standard with enkei 2nd hand sport rim 205x45x16 toyo tire

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
wow...welcome.....!!!!!i would like to intro myself to all of us too today.i m jimmy chiang bigger fan of toyota vehicle.been in LE ,SE ,SEG 101 ,SEG 111 ,ALTIS 1.8 2002 ,now driving new VIOS spec G all standard with enkei 2nd hand sport rim 205x45x16 toyo tire
Really big Toyota fan :D Welcome Mr Jimmy Sir :biggrin:

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
I'm in this forum for quite some time and I never even intro myself..

Hi all Toyota fans out there. I'm tony from Sarawak and driving a lovely white corolla ae100. I just love the way it handles and the quality that Japanese automakers deliver to us.. LONG LIVE TOYOTA!!