Inspira owners?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wow. That's very impressive. Much much better than my 1.7 ES.. I can clock 400km city and around 450 h/way/city.

its ok la, ur car civic is auto, sure consumption higher slightly

OKEH! been driving it for 6 days already. Still running it in. started off to rev max at2.5 but now occasionally 4k rpm. comfy due to the tyre profile.but dont know how would 18" with low profile would feel like. thats all for now.quality wise im impressed at certain areas lah.

Stix, yea comfort is there but ofcourse its not perfect lar.
well some owners had 18" and love it although the comfrot level would be different but nicer look n handling. well me on the way to look out for 18s soon ::burnout::biggrin:

Im gonna run stock at least until the current tyres wears out.so i have time to scout. thinking of tein s-tech also. how long have you had your car for?

Stix,i'll help you with the tyres...hahaha...Getting them bald is my specialty..:burnout:

common issue, 1x nyek sound in morning frm absorbers, had tht 1st 2-3 mths and not its gone.

so far thts bout it.
if there are any noise u can go complain n get it rectified on nex service.
if ur chassis no is 2k to near 6k & below , probably'll get letter to change the power steering hose. urs within the range?

ACQ - You let me burn your tyres first la can? hehehe

DM3 - i saw that in the other forum. Have yet to check mine. So far no nyek3 sound. Hopefully it stays that way though.

ya bro,
u can see a thread on hose issues at PIOC forum.
so far ok ur ride? fun to drive eh?

we are in our club mostly, but some of us do go around at other forums too.

stix,

so wat mods u plannin to do?
i jus surveyed at shah alam, sunway for tyres, cant decide now which rims 18 or 17 ,but i hate the fact tht with 18 i have to be careful n drive slow over uneven rds/bumps/holes. now i just whack. cant drive slow thts the prob :P

u guys also can update here.....
just wondering wat is inspira wheel pcd? 5 holes rite?

haha sure Bro Danz ,will update frm time to time.

yeah same as civic,odyssey, estima etc 5 holes pcd 114.3

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom