::FIAT BRAVO GT::

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

::FIAT BRAVO GT::

OEI...!!!what is going on herE? Sub...!!! i just cant beleive u r going to sell of ur car!!!!!

bro, get alfa 145/146 la. Punto tak main la. wahahahaha

g88
he shud work with car maker company ler... change an ordinary looking car into a beast then sell it off

normality
that is what i said to him... get a 145... ehehehehe...

Sub...i show the pictures of your bravo to my father.

He said "Wow! but for my age, Abarth bodykit is good enough" :lol:

Bro SUb.. Good luck with the next project car.. but why not let go yr Sebring to me? :rolleyes:

hha thanks guys hehe. well, i am so reluctant to sell the baby, but hey, my nature is to create and to appreciate. i build cars, and will not stop building cars no matter what. i built one, i will build another. hehe the 145 is a good project no doubt. but the HGT tempts me so bad la hehe. unless the 145 is at super good price la hehe. hint hint.

g88, sure thing bro, i remembered hehe, but you guys sapu me la hehe.

alexnek, manual transmission bro.

norm, yup bro, time to move on hehe. cannot get too attached to 1 thing. but i sure will get another Bravo in the future. hopefully next year hehe.

eg8, hehe thanks beng, and guess what la? got emails from as far as Belgrade and UK and Finland asking about the Bravo hehe. somehow, they mad it so hard for me to let go haha. but hey, you know me, i am poison, so no poison can come closer hehe.

2 thumbs up for your Bravo dude...!! B)

Was seriously thinking of getting one before i bought my new car (EK).... but was a little scared that it might suck my wallet dry in terms of maintenance..... how is the maintenance in terms of $$$ btw??

maintenance as much your Hondas bro. haven't given me a headache ever since i bought it. satisfaction guaranteed and style wise, hehe superb. heads turned 180, PRICELESS hehe.

Originally posted by subsonique@Aug 11 2004, 03:08 PM
maintenance as much your Hondas bro. haven't given me a headache ever since i bought it. satisfaction guaranteed and style wise, hehe superb. heads turned 180, PRICELESS hehe.
Will not argue with you on the turning heads part. Definately nice to see something else besides 'rice rides'. Including myself.... :P
Conti's are definatley more elegant than Rice. But Rice is more boyracer and Ah Beng..... :D my style for now.... B)

Good Luck in selling the car dude..!!
and Good Luck with the new project.... :D

wah lan eh... get another boxer engine la bro. HGT tak syok la. Thn do the same as Lam did to his car. wahahaha. super dupeer. he can be ur full time consultant. wahahahaha

any exhaust to let go ar?

sub

AR 145 1.7 boxer
rm32K nego loan max rm26K

at 5% for 5 years it is only around RM550

i know u can get a better rate than this, so move ur ass and start calling the finances!

hie sub,

really nice car...just what i'm looking for...but hope u can answers a few questions before meeting up with you..

what year is the car? need to check finance loans etc.
what mods on engine you did? rides etc?

i heard that Fiat cars are drinking fuels like water if their fuel systems is cock-up...true arr? if so, expensive to change the parts?

thanks a lot...

can't wait to see your car!

minivan, don't say like that la bro. i love Japs, i still ove the VTECs no doubt. as a matter of facts, if financial permits, i'd get the EK9 or Altezza no doubt. but i cann never get rid of Italians hehe, and that is my nature and utter fact.

EG8, shut it beng. bugger la you. that rate is good enuff but the price hehe has to lower a little.

Lam, patience bro. i am thinking along that way bro. hope everything goes good huh? and Exodus will be my new home hehe.

norm, haha tempting to go back to the other side bro? hey, you know how it feels driving an Italian right? haha wonder what keeps you?

misterbfx, what mod? hmmmm, i suggest you log in to www.italiaauto.com and check out because i cannot type too long as i will be having a meeting soon. loan max can go till either RM36-37k and the year is 97. engine has no mods except for the 4-2-1 manifold to replace the old cast iron. FIATs do not drink fuels like water, it's your right foot that does hehe. full tank going at 140 daily would get me around 440km. expensive parts are myths, as long as you do not F-up the vital ones. you see, a set of absorbers for my Bravo would cost you less than RM1k and that is no joke. tie rod end costs around RM90, timing belt around RM120. parts can easily be sourced nowadays either from chop shop or parts shop in Jalan Ipoh, MS Sprint.

saw the car 2 days ago about 3something if i am not mistaken.....
infront of A&W's jam
nice momo rims!

i knew it must be subsonique's car cos i only heard be4 his white bravo
but never seen it until 2 days back and just surf thru this page

nice car...

good luck in selling ur car!

hey bro, which A&W jams la? hmm refresh me bro, i reckon that was my cousin driving it since his Bravo was at the shop changing the alternator. hmmm, altternator cost around RM280 Magnetti Marelli.

Mr.Prez, it's no monster la bro hehe. unlike you fully loaded EG6 hehe. yup, i am selling it reluctantly however hehe. be going for 145 most likely, and dumping in turbo if permitted la hehe. then can play with WRX hehe as both are Boxers.

waliou wah! Nice Car....yiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaa....... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom