Evo 9 MR, Where are you?

butthead012

Hi all bros,

I don't know where to actually post this so I might just try here.

I'm looking for an Evo 9 MR since months ago and couldn't even get near one. Anyone has any idea where to get or any friends selling theirs? Even a very good condition Evo 9 would be considered as well.

I almost bought an Evo 9 last week, deposited to the owner and last minute the owner pulled off with stupid reasons. I thought why the hell he asked me to view the car and deposit then later cancel the deal like its fun to waste my time and also my mechanic time as he left his workshop just to inspect the car with me. I felt so bad that I wasted his time for nothing.

So if anyone of you bro out there know where to source and to get a Evo 9 MR Please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance~ Cheers~:adore:

Last edited:
Yeah, got back the deposit but wasted my time and I thought I really getting but in the end not.
So I need you guys to help to find a good Evo 9 Mr or evo 9 gsr...

does it had to be MR? i thought GSR is a better spec compare to MR.. or mayb the best is still the RS with less accessories equip coz its a race ready to get hardcore tune..

Last edited:
Mr is better as is the last badge that is producing for that particular series/model
Equip with a Mivec turbo(mr) gar is evo 9

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom