• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Convert kancil carb to EFI

VT-Ten

Known Member
Guys,

I hv a complete set of L2 items (excluding block, coz it's worn out) for sale. Anyone interested to modify their kancil from carb to EFI, pls contact me.

Items includes;

- EFI head (with cam, valve springs, throttle body, plenum chamber etc).

- EFI fueling system (Fuel rail, injectors, FPR, fuel filter etc). Sorry guys, fuel pump hv to source separately.

- EFI complete wiring with ECU (auto)

- Air box with filter (filter needs to be changed)

err... I think that's all. Bear in mind, L2 intercooler are front mounted. Therefore, some piping work needs to be done to connect air filter to the throttle body.

Willing to letgo at RM 750 nego.

Guys,

Need to stress that it's not a stolen item.
I've got a L2 turbo kancil for my wife and later found out that the block and piston rings hv gave way. Turbine and Gearbox also "almost there".
In short, I bought a f*ckedtup car.
Proceeded to buy a h/cut and performed another transplant. Wifey's little kancil is very healthy now :_:

Re: convert kancil carb to efi..... updated!!! take a look.

Guys,

Since market is kinda slow, I'm willing to tear down all the parts and sell separately. As I need some money for the upcoming CNY, I'm willing to let go each of the items at RM100 (so cheap still wanna nego meh? :P

Items available are like; lower arm bar, driveshaft, L2 dashboard, brake servo, front disc brake with calipers, L2 engine head, 4 x pistons with conrod, crankshaft, ECU, intake manifold c/w throttle body, bonnet (single spray nozzle w/o scoop) etc etc etc......

Do give me a call at 012-298 1043 or just PM me. Thanks.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom