Congrats K-Kaki's! ZTH TimeToAttack!

Eh guys... u remember one write-up bro WAFS provided on how to do a fast lap in SIC? U know where that is? Need to analyse to find time-savings. Have a couple of things in mind to change my approach of tackling sepang to shave a few secs off... involves gearing and braking points...

i'm also thinking k24 may not necessarily be the best setup. Heavy front = understeer

DC5 will need 5.0 FD that's for sure!

Yeah K24 is slightly heavier than the Type-R K20 block. No wonder Chris is facing understeer issue yesterday. Understeer2 pun 2:40 tu..

and... we all need to sit down and discuss!! TT this saturday boys? Hehe

just curious...whats the average time for the 4WD guys like Evos and Scoobies?

just curious...whats the average time for the 4WD guys like Evos and Scoobies?

Not sure about yesterday's times. I wasn't keeping track of their times. But they are about there ... really quick ones would do even below 2:35 maybe... so average is prolly around the low 2:40s for those guys... you can out-brake them and bring it right to them in corners. But pulling out of corners and on the straights, ur usually left wanting...

have to slim down like meor la... so can get the inches more.. and secs less...

waaah great job K-kakis. only a matter of time until everyone hits 2.30s me thinks. i only got one question tho.

meor dah slim down ka? betul ka....

waaah great job K-kakis. only a matter of time until everyone hits 2.30s me thinks. i only got one question tho.

meor dah slim down ka? betul ka....

why don't you check the suggested activity thread. got plenty pics of him there!!!

kalau dah slim tak syiok lar. i like them plump. more cushion for the pushin.

Not sure about yesterday's times. I wasn't keeping track of their times. But they are about there ... really quick ones would do even below 2:35 maybe... so average is prolly around the low 2:40s for those guys... you can out-brake them and bring it right to them in corners. But pulling out of corners and on the straights, ur usually left wanting...

sounds about right actually. well its a case of turbo vs NA at the end of the day.

the great thing we have going for us is that we're probably about 100whp short on power compared to the modded ones but will still manage to outrun them in the corners... :driver:

DC5 will need 5.0 FD that's for sure!

Yeah K24 is slightly heavier than the Type-R K20 block. No wonder Chris is facing understeer issue yesterday. Understeer2 pun 2:40 tu..

and... we all need to sit down and discuss!! TT this saturday boys? Hehe

U say ur DC5 is the "handsomest' of all....what to discuss.... Just whack!!:biggrin: hahahahha

kalau dah slim tak syiok lar. i like them plump. more cushion for the pushin.

you know man sometimes you r like a role model to me....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

U say ur DC5 is the "handsomest' of all....what to discuss.... Just whack!!:biggrin: hahahahha

padang kilat needs to solve his oil cap reliability first before he wishes to go under 2.45

guys, the thing is i dun feel like removing the speedcut but hell the noise are all over the pits when it start hitting for few times! pedepang!pedepang!!! aku jem!!!!

Happy to see you guys coming to support us at the event...to me it's not about the lap time but most importantly is the esprit de corps!!!
I hope more dc5, ep3 and fd2r friends over here join and come as a group...so prepare yourselves and your machines for upcoming events and trackdays...as for preparing yourselves our mr.P can be your coach for the weight reduction...hehe..i already enrolled myself to his class...

My faster n more kilat twin..
39281_408098495977_693990977_4599473_2569723_n.jpg

Snoop & GTI7470 sexcited to enter the track..
38216_408098740977_693990977_4599477_5840497_n.jpg

Fellow twoforties from left: minivan, snoopdoggy, continental_drifter, myself.. All looking at the green 4throttle myvi hehe
37695_1555696772819_1247194309_31511060_6455159_n.jpg

The talismanic gloves that gave Ijam 2:43.. Hhaahaha..
37591_408100175977_693990977_4599486_1678992_n.jpg

Photo credits to Ijam's wifey

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom