Charade head count

heard that one ZTH and also a charade driver TiTaned his ride already, espri, izzit, erm, whats his name, the one with the cat avatar wan?? he TiTan-ed his ride ya?? any response from him?? about the suspension i mean??
looks like in ZTH got a few charade owners oni horr....damn sad....:(

Originally posted by gavan@Jan 23 2005, 00:17
heard that one ZTH and also a charade driver TiTaned his ride already, espri, izzit, erm, whats his name, the one with the cat avatar wan?? he TiTan-ed his ride ya?? any response from him?? about the suspension i mean??
gavan, I believe that guy's nick is "VIOS", yes, he is the first charade esprii to get Titan-ed. Exchanged a few PM with him and according to his feedback.... very the chun. Manage to convince me to get my Aura titaned too... hehehe. If he's reading this, maybe he could share some thoughts with the rest....Currently I've lowered to 3 fingers for front & back. Ride is a bit bumpy but cornering is like.... "look ma, no brakes required".

aiyo...jus go custom wit da gab distributor in segambut la...damn easy, fellow will custom 2 ure liking.. some more under 1 yr warranty, rueben, if i'm disturbin ure buiseness i apologize, jus wanna share my thoughts k, no hard feelings..n y 4e gile????? y not??!!!!! who doesnt wanna make their car more powerfull than it already is??? :D :D :D blitzzzzz!!!!!!!!!shoik ballzzzz....but think i wanna sell it off soon anyways....

BLITZ turbine CT12- RM500 FIRM!!!
any1????

i TAMAK redi, wanna use td05H, wanna feel more boost!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its nothing...but i just want to tell you all that mine is imported....
used by me and proven by the whole workshop.

Originally posted by TiBuN+Jan 23 2005, 03:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TiBuN @ Jan 23 2005, 03:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gavan@Jan 23 2005, 00:17
gavan, I believe that guy's nick is "VIOS", yes, he is the first charade esprii to get Titan-ed. Exchanged a few PM with him and according to his feedback.... very the chun. Manage to convince me to get my Aura titaned too... hehehe. If he's reading this, maybe he could share some thoughts with the rest....Currently I've lowered to 3 fingers for front & back. Ride is a bit bumpy but cornering is like.... "look ma, no brakes required". [/b][/quote]
owh, eheh :P saw his pic in the titan wan forums, cause i was thinking of pruchasing one set myself, butthen might be thinking twice also lar, firstly cause the price is damn high, secondly, i dowan kena shoot by my dad for changing so expensive stuff for the car.....but im convinced that it works, after all, if the car is gonna serve us for many more years, why not right??

and erm, eheh :P mine is lowered to 1 finger in front and erm, normal height at the rear ( or izzit lower? :blink: ) cause when passanger inside, go over bump sure scratch the undercarraige..even without passanger also got chance kena gores adi.....sakit hati oowwwhh my kereta bawah kena scratch........

GUYS!..GUYS!... I HEARD THE CHARADE OWNERS CLUB WILL ORGANISING CONVOY TRIP TO BUKIT MERAH IN APRIL.. ITS 3 DAY 2 NIGHT AND RM200 (not sure) WILL BE CHARGED PERHEAD IF IM NOT MISTAKEN..SO,ANYBODY GOING?

TROY - 20%Espri80%Detomaso :D

Originally posted by TiBuN+Jan 24 2005, 12:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TiBuN @ Jan 24 2005, 12:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gavan@Jan 23 2005, 21:49
http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....pic=8642&st=135

got aura here leh, ehheh :P
Yup, if you're refering to that G100 from Penang, that's me allright... :D [/b][/quote]
fulamak, steady lar your car got titans, hows the ride now bro????
butthen with great power needs great handling also marr, eheheh :P wah lau, jelous see your car got disc brakes at the rear....

Originally posted by Troy@Jan 24 2005, 15:32
GUYS!..GUYS!... I HEARD THE CHARADE OWNERS CLUB WILL ORGANISING CONVOY TRIP TO BUKIT MERAH IN APRIL.. ITS 3 DAY 2 NIGHT AND RM200 (not sure) WILL BE CHARGED PERHEAD IF IM NOT MISTAKEN..SO,ANYBODY GOING?

TROY - 20%Espri80%Detomaso :D

Yup, DCOC in Bkt Merah this April, they finalize already meh?

Originally posted by gavan@Jan 24 2005, 16:30
fulamak, steady lar your car got titans, hows the ride now bro????
butthen with great power needs great handling also marr, eheheh :P wah lau, jelous see your car got disc brakes at the rear....
Now the corners are 'slippery', need to change tyre first :P My current tyre nearly botak liao....

hmm, lolz, im comtemplating on wether should i TiTan-ed my car also leh, cause its like a damn huge investment leh, dunno in long run got untung anot leh? if compared to using normal abs and springs? you think got untung anot leh?

Originally posted by gavan@Jan 27 2005, 22:41
hmm, lolz, im comtemplating on wether should i TiTan-ed my car also leh, cause its like a damn huge investment leh, dunno in long run got untung anot leh? if compared to using normal abs and springs? you think got untung anot leh?
If engine already transplant, then Titan is more value for money.
If engine running stock, then I suggest don't go for Titan cause it'll be a waste of money, (eg. Your car can take corner at 130kmh but your car cannot pick up fast enough to utilize the potential)

Just my 2 cents...
Unless u have a project that requires you to have specific suspension setting...
like unspring weight : 2.8kg
spring : ngam ngam 750mm
etc...
Then Titan can adjust all to that.... if not, wasted.

aiii eberibodi...
i'm new here...
i owned a charade espri converted to Detomaso G200.....
ekekkekekekke.....

recognise me B)

334447.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom