Buying a GTR.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
there's only 20 units in the world. Collector's item and i doubt anyone would wanna sell it now. The last i heard which was many moons ago it was going for USD170,000 minus the import tax and etc. You're looking at 1.5 million??

There are others who might actually narrow down the price for you.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

bro semperfi, thanks for the feedback. so the conclusion is: GTR is the ultimate..:adore:
Bro,

I can't say it's the ultimate. Some people prefer RWD and some AWD. But of course a GTR would be much better. Once you drive a GTR, I doubt you would wanna leave the seat. :biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
there's one nismo z-tune is up for sale during the nismo festival last year. it was featured on speedhunter website.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
if u dunno pls dont simply advice pepole. u might mislead others. u also can convert the AWD system lah. why cannot handle ? who ask u to step the pedal untill 300k/h ? just do according ur abilitylah. it doesnt mean that u must push ur car to the max. k? this is my professional view. tq:smokin:
According to my professional characteristics opinion, you professionally crack me up!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm professionally speechless. :rofl: Anything you say mr.professional :rofl: I am professionally touched by your wisdom! Seriously.

10 thumbs up for you! you sounded like a professional mechanic from Old Klang road.:rofl:
i better watch what I say from here onwards. Professional at work! :rofl::rofl:

p/s; don't bother replying... It'll crack me up!

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
to neojack:

i hope u do some research before replying tho. :)

nismo z-tune can be easily replicated but DDC proved it with a pic of the chassis number. so i guess, it's a real deal. plus, so what if the one of the 20 owners of z tune wants to sell theirs :D

chill~

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
20 z-tunes? i tot only 19 were build? :hmmmm:

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
to neojack:

i hope u do some research before replying tho. :)

nismo z-tune can be easily replicated but DDC proved it with a pic of the chassis number. so i guess, it's a real deal. plus, so what if the one of the 20 owners of z tune wants to sell theirs :D

chill~
ditto!

By the way everyone, there's Z1 and Z2 models. One for the circuit and the other for the street. The first model was meant for the circuit. Probably the remaining 19 were built for street use. I could be wrong. Anyone?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

bummpp.....
nice C-West Bodykit dude.

Last edited:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
the total number of z tune is somewhat uncertain tho.

first z tune ever made is the fully stripped out

the next batch of z tune is the 20 units of street-legal nismo z-tune

but some source says that initially, nismo bought 25 of mint condition GTR to be made into the new z-tune batch. unfortunately, only 20 are approved.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
the total number of z tune is somewhat uncertain tho.

first z tune ever made is the fully stripped out

the next batch of z tune is the 20 units of street-legal nismo z-tune

but some source says that initially, nismo bought 25 of mint condition GTR to be made into the new z-tune batch. unfortunately, only 20 are approved.
Thanks for the info dude. And i wonder why they utilized the V-Spec models instead of the rest.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
well, maybe nismo has their own reason for doing that.

but i believed, since they want to build the one-off GTR, they might as well choose the newest GTR on market. they started to build the first z tune in 2003 so might as well get a 2002 GTR.

and again, to make a very special version off GTR34, they also want the z tune to be the most extreme road going GTR ever made and they even hire professional drivers to drive them and to choose the optimum suspension set up so that it'll be a fun car to drive. this is the part where the V spec has advantage over normal GTR. V spec, in which to my knowledge, comes with an ATTESA E-TS pro system, while non v-spec comes with the non-pro version. so, theoritically, v spec is better in terms of handling :) correct me if i'm wrong yo.

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
well, maybe nismo has their own reason for doing that.

but i believed, since they want to build the one-off GTR, they might as well choose the newest GTR on market. they started to build the first z tune in 2003 so might as well get a 2002 GTR.

and again, to make a very special version off GTR34, they also want the z tune to be the most extreme road going GTR ever made and they even hire professional drivers to drive them and to choose the optimum suspension set up so that it'll be a fun car to drive. this is the part where the V spec has advantage over normal GTR. V spec, in which to my knowledge, comes with an ATTESA E-TS pro system, while non v-spec comes with the non-pro version. so, theoritically, v spec is better in terms of handling :) correct me if i'm wrong yo.

Thanks again for the info bro. I totally agree with you 101%! I'm just curious why not the V Spec II and the rest of the better models? :listen:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
the first ever z tune was ever made which has the Z1 engine is made of a V Spec II, but the rest, it's V Spec. can think of any reason about it tho.

Nismo is full of secret, hehehe

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Ehhh... I didn't know that you have to be a PROFESSIONAL in order to post here leh...guess I have to go and sign up for driving class to get a "P" (PROFESSIONAL) license so that I can starts posting oh...:biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
which institute can we enroll to get the 'Professional License for Posting In Forum'?
:D

i really need to get one fast!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Cheers = yum seng. :biggrin:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
mr neojack,

i see u r struggling to get the prize for spotting the lamest post in this forum.
if the moderators want to remove my post for being non-constructive, well, that's their duty.
i believe my post is not lame as i believe u are the one who acting in a lame way.

now u can call me stalker.

why the hell u put such a statement like ' i prefer supra than celica ' in a thread selling a celica?
it's like you are randomly entering your neighbour's house than u say something like 'i prefer my wife than yours'
isn't it lame?

and why the hell in the thread that obviously sell teana/cefiro, u ask about mitsubishi evo X and fairlady Z? u did the same in the thread of a person selling accord but u ask about camry. isn't that the same as u go to car workshop and u ask whether they sell furniture or not? and that's lame.

i need not to post everything lame u did to this forum as i know all of us can access all you LAME post that you've posted in this forum.

last but not least, gudluck. :thefinger:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title.. anyone know where is the main distributer/dealer for Lenso.. i know that lots off those tyre/rims shop sells lenso.. but searching for main dealer as for i'm looking for their latest product and the range of choices of their product in those tyre/rim shop not vary as what they offer in their website.. so anyone know where to look for??:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience