b8 180 fuel consumption

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
which ratio is better for normal driving/drag racing/track racing? what is the different? can anyone share this out?

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Lan Dugong said:
kk,
i also have question for u too.
which ratio is better for normal driving/drag racing/track racing? what is the different? can you share this out?
depends on the gearbox housing and center shaft before decide for the ratio right!!!

how's life? so long never out for yamcha? our brother from Penang getting bigger n bigger whp nowaday..

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
tkk said:
depends on the gearbox housing and center shaft before decide for the ratio right!!!

how's life? so long never out for yamcha? our brother from Penang getting bigger n bigger whp nowaday..
bro,
myself ok only...nothing much...slowdown a lot on cars already, just maintaining...how are you? keep going out to oversea? how's your Greddy turb? installed already?
yup...the penang brother wont stop upgrading...the last time he said, i get 300, i'll stop. now he wants 400....

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
yah. this 2 weeks i'm just back to KL will go oversea after Raya again. that saturday he went to dyno i was there in the afternoon also. his car to reach to 400whp should be easy right. just up boost to 2bar and get high cam to find tune on the top end....

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
flatlander,

are u very sure? you're not looking at the speedometer directly right? i doubt it. if it is true your 5th gear 3k rpm is 90kmh, the 3rd gear must not be at that speed.
why didnt you try yourself your 3rd gear? and tell us teh result.

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
hmm.. have to find one place to try this.. maybe im wrong la.. i thing it's maybe on gear 4 la.. i also didnt relised la.. but u also said what.. wait i try to find the thread..

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
flatlander,
aisey...i everyday pull my 3rd gear till redline laa bro...the place is clear road...hahaha...
ok i remembered now. when u look at the speedo meter, thomas is tuning ur e-manage at 4th gear for the cruising mode tuning...that's a norm...full eccelaration at 3rd gear, cruising mode till finish meter at 4th gear to see the mapping and tuning.

i confirm with u, ur 3rd gear should be 140kmh max at redline. yummy yummy torquey!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha....comes to think about it; my 3rd gear can go up to 170km/h....
auto bah....
wakakaka.....

but seriously drag 3rd gear to 170km/h.....at red line; than when u shift to 4th gear, wouldn't it be very dangerous unless your 4th gear ratio is very near. But than again if the ratio for 4th gear is that close; wouldn't we feel underpower at 4th gear during normal cruising/driving.....?

Just a noob question, hoped all doesn't mind.

Lan Dugong

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
boon,
if the 3rd can go to 170kmh, meaning 4th can go 200++kmh. it must be that way. 4th gear cannot be very near...or otherwise 4th gear wont feel a thing. i've sat in one wrongly modde gb before, 3rd gear modded wrongly, max at 120kmh only, 2nd gear is 100kmh. when the driver shifted to 3rd, the car lose power, no g-force nothing. then shifted to 4, car gain power back can feel the car pulling strong.

and then again if 3rd can go up to 170kmh, we would be able to watch the rpm climbs so slow to the redline and if rpm is slow, meaning the car is also slow!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeap yeap....that's my concern.
Hardly we can get the correct ratio unless of course we "rojak" up the gear box and test it out.
That obviously involves lots of money and specialties....
*sigh*

Combination of closer ratio between the 1st and 2nd gear (maybe 3rd gear also) and wider ratio after that....good/no?
At least not much torque is lost at font end while you're pulling away.

azamnecrone

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hmm..
gud info.Actually how much (money)needed to rojak gbox.Cheapest but powerfull...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
there's no such things as cheap and powerful in this world...
kekekekekeke

power comes with money...wakakakaka

come proves me wrong!....hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm, my fren bought a nissin brake pad, but he claimed that the brake pad start giving "jit jit" sound after installed it for 2 weeks ....
after our inspection, we found that his rotor disc is actually scratched, so we suggest him to skim disc, anyhow he is still considering now
question is, there are two types of nissin brake pad in the market
1. only nissin written on the brake pad
2. both nissin and honda are written on the brake pad
so which is the genuine one?
we believe that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience