A'PEXi / HKS / SARD etc. electronics

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

duh!

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
From what I am aware of, the RSM cannot be used in auto Altezzas or IS200s in general. Your best bet would be SARD in my opinion.

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
duh! said:
From what I am aware of, the RSM cannot be used in auto Altezzas or IS200s in general. Your best bet would be SARD in my opinion.
Well, my Sard Attack Meter is working but it affects the analog meter i think...for example, i'm running 140+km/h and sard is showing the correct speed but the analog stop at 120km/h damn weird...however after i changed the speed cut setting to 180km/h, the analog can go pass 120km/h but the speed cut is not open...haizzz :Not_Impressed:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
sound like a headcahe for me ...

how long have you used the SARD AM?

where did u install it?

have you managed to solve the problem?

as i got one and if there is no taker, i wanna install it to may car.

thanks.

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
JaHaX said:
sound like a headcahe for me ...

how long have you used the SARD AM?

where did u install it?

have you managed to solve the problem?

as i got one and if there is no taker, i wanna install it to may car.

thanks.
Well, it used to work normally...used for 1 year plus already i think...installation done in sunway...not yet solve...someone mentioned about wrong wiring but not sure...must go back and check with the workshop again when i'm free...Also, i set 130km/h to open speed cut cause i'm using 4.7 final drive...top speed is 160+km/h when is cut...Btw, u faster install it into your car...then tell me where u get it done if it works properly...hehe:_: cheers

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
tried to install it last time in one of the tuner shop but they did not know to install it properly as they did not have the diagram

another kaki told me to go to RS Auto in USJ and he installed it there.

still waiting if smbody is interested in buying my SARD AM ... otherwise will install it to my car

really like the RSM black edition ... damn cool

any taker for my SARD AM ... come on folks ... hehehe

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
guys around.. help me...

i have a pivot rsm...
some1 gave it to me.. a new set..
my problem is, b4 installing , i wanted to know , does pivot brand rsm cut speed for my auto version?
and where to look for a trustable installer?
what is consider a reasonable price when they install rsm for us?

senior, pls help :)

undercover

Known Member
May 25, 2006
i also know.. but i m currently holding a pivot 1.. thats y i want to know..
and any1 know where to get hks sld2? where to install? whats the reasonable instalation price?

EventH

Oct 13, 2005
duh! said:
That is as much information I can share. Yes, the car feels alive. But after putting Power FC in, I wonder why I spent soooooo much money of eManage, oBit etc, etc... all those piggy backs that waste my money....

If you are driving an Auto, I suggest that you get the F-Con SZ. I know a guy in Singapore who used to drive an Altezza is finding a buyer. The problem is to locate someone in KL to tune the F-Con..... well... I know KL is THE place.. so, its just a matter of going around looking... I think that FCon SZ is going for around S$1K..... click here http://www.phpbbserver.com/sac/viewtopic.php?t=728&mforum=sac
hi I am from singapore .. let say if I get the Fcon SZ, do I still need the Camcon?
Are there any HKS tuners in singapore?

Do you happen to have a base dyno for your car before the camcon? thanks.

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
undercover said:
i also know.. but i m currently holding a pivot 1.. thats y i want to know..
and any1 know where to get hks sld2? where to install? whats the reasonable instalation price?

Go N 1 In sunway .....Price is around rm 700.00 ++ :)

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Anyone knows any other shop that sells HKS stuff other than N1? need some comparisons

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
JayDM said:
Anyone knows any other shop that sells HKS stuff other than N1? need some comparisons
Go get hypertune magezine.........they advertise alot

cheers

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Hey thx..ok i will go get my hypertune from the nearest newstand!!

Free promo for Hypertune..:shades_smile:

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Based on my little survey, N1 is the only authorized dealer for HKS and they do have a HUGE range of stuff and an impressive catalog

The other shops only carry bits and pieces

However, rumour has it that Speedworks might want to bring in HKS as well..hmmm lets wait and see

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
Goosfrabar,

did u get the SAFC tuned like u planned?what was the outcome?:regular_smile:

A Post Every 5 Mins

anybody here knows about take out the standard audio player.....i want to rewiring!!!need to put another player but dunno how to open the stock audio...any cfu's can help......with picture would be better...thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience