Altezza Half Cut Watch...

hansc

Known Member
fellow members,

since Altezza half cuts are rare and hard to find, maybe we can pool in our resources and share where we can obtain parts, preferably half cuts around Klang Valley and other states.............

this is to enable fellow members to easily get access on those half cut items....... wat do you think? :_:

if u guys need some part can let me know n will try source for u guys.....

got centre arm rest? :P

Attachments

• th_CaliperLHAssy.jpg
    th_CaliperLHAssy.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 91
  • th_CaliperRHAssy.jpg
    th_CaliperRHAssy.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
I also interested in the arm rest as well ........can help?

cheers

kakakaka ... also interested on the tall centre arm rest ... like the one used by our pilot ... if im not mistaken, he bought it brand new at RM1K++

i looking for original altezza gear knob chrome one!! Available? Dunno y my one is leather one the gear knob!!!

aaloon, you can get the gear nob from vision in bangsar, i got mine there and it cost about RM180 [if i remeber correctly], however, they may need to order [which takes about a month or two] if they do not have it in stock.
Tom, since you mention you may be able to source some parts, ia m actually looking for a 4 pot brake system....

fellas ...

im looking for the original carpet, front only, driver's and passenger's side

anybody got spare? ... gonna pay hansomely

cheers

kakakaka ... also interested on the tall centre arm rest ... like the one used by our pilot ... if im not mistaken, he bought it brand new at RM1K++

it's kinda difficult to source for the centre armrest coz it's an optional item for the altezzas. yeah got mine brand new for 1K++.I know it's costly, sincerely no regrets having it.:angel_smile:

by the way, there's an original C WEST rear bumper for sale in subang. going for RM1400. got a bit of crack one side.

guys, i'm looking for altezza front bodypart...

if any member here know where can get or got any lubang, please list out which version...

kindly PM or leave ur contact here...

price can be discuss...

normal hood or cf hood. as long as hood can. hehe. now no hood. prefer normal hood la or varis oem cf hood.

I need the part at the suspension that we use to adjust alignment. I don't know what it is call. Someone mentioned "drum" thingi.

The right side of my suspension alignment is not working as you cannot turn the screw. It is stuck so i have to change it.

Anyone have any idea where to get used as I know we can get new one.

Guys there is a 2nd hand spare part shop in Puchong that have a front "half cut" Altezza for sale. I called up today and they confirm that thy have it. They have the rear end too..but located at their branch also in Puchong.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom