adjustable suspension

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

adjustable suspension

thank you for your pm and sms.im already trying our best to give u the fastest respone.if i miss any order pls let me know and forgive my mistake.thank you.

sorry for the late reply...workshop so busy these few days.canot even sit down and online reply man.now pm replied!thank you.

some stock need to order and some out of stock adi.sorry for any inconvenience.thank you.

thank you zth members~

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

thank you ZTH members~!

upgrade your car here buddy~

the more u buy the more discount u'l get...

dont lazy bro...please complete your question.hahaha.

we can post wherever u want, only buyer pay for the postage charge.no problem.but adjustable very heavy.must be not cheap.normally ppl wil install here or self collect.

good sales everyday.thank you so much!

please let us know what u need. we willing to serve u. thank you sooo much.

saturday...holiday mood.bump!!!

christmas sales...upgrade your car now.

christmas eve bump~!!!

pang ar? last time u sell the swv silicone wiper.? is that u bro?

ya...is me.oh...i remember u.that swv is long long time ago...hahahaha.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

just done the exhibition in mid valley last weekend ~ now can relax a bit...

lol its really u...hahahahha...bro can gimme ur best price for BC racing ( BR Type RH ) for civic ek 4door. hope to hear from u. thanx man....now business getting bigger huh. kambateh lolx

all pm replied.thank you so much...

hi bro...i miss your reply.haha.i request from taiwan there.no ready stock.if u comfirm will take atleast 1 month to do it...need to pay deposit 1st once u comfirm.ok?price is around 3250.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

all all all pm replied...sometime will reply late because workshop busy also...thanks every1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom