Abduction victim taunted

b00n

3,000 RPM
Senior Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
3,737
Points
1,638
Location
KL
Damn freaking bastard!!
from thestar.com.my:

KUALA LUMPUR: A 31-year-old woman, who reported last month that she was abducted and molested, now claims that her predator has started to taunt her with text messages inviting her to his house for a kinky threesome.

Over the last weekend, he had allegedly sent out two messages, one of which claimed that he was holding another woman who would be her partner in a game of “S & M”.

The sender of the messages appeared to know that she had gone to see MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Michael Chong to seek help.

In a message addressed to the woman’s newspaper vendor husband that was recorded at 10.09am last Saturday on her handphone, he said, among others: “Do you think you can catch me? Photofits, CCTVs, police and Michael Chong can do nothing to catch me.

“Ha Ha Ha! This might scare your wife so much that she might kill herself, which will be good as I will not need to scare her again.”

The second message, recorded at 11.24am on Sunday, was addressed to the victim. It said: “Do you know that I was in a pub and brought a girl back home to play S & M? She is still tied up on my bed now. Do you want to play?”

The text messages sent to the woman followed three letters that were sent to her home last week, where the man boasted about his sexual prowess and claimed to be a murderer who was too smart to be caught by the police.

The man – described by the victim as being stocky and had a mole on the right side of his lip – had allegedly abducted her from a Bukit Bintang mall on Aug 13 and took her to a remote spot in Kajang, where he allegedly molested her before dropping her off at a housing estate in Cheras.

Her husband and several other people had claimed that the Kajang police had been slow in their investigation when she first reported she had been molested.

Yesterday, Chong defended the police, saying that the flak against the police was unfair.

“I appeal to all the ‘concerned citizens’ to let the police get on with their work and not interfere too much,” he told reporters at his office. The woman and her husband were also present.

Chong said two Datuks, who chose to remain anonymous, had pledged to give a RM20,000 reward to anybody who could give information that would lead to the arrest and conviction of the man.

“If anybody knows anything about it, they can contact the Kajang police at 03-8736 2222 or speak to my assistant Serena How at 03-2161 5678.”

if anyone knows any infor.....pls do the necessaries!
:angry_smile:
 
Tsk tsk... hope someone catches him soon. Quite scared to go out edi. Recently a friend of mine got kidnapped too.

S&M... Reminds me of someone.
 
Cocky people tend to get over confident. They then tend to make mistakes. Let's hope this perve slips up and gets caught.
 
sad to see how's the world had turned into.......
moral value is out........
sheeshhhhh
 
...got it now..
but it aint my cup of tea.. plus tat old lady on the main website looked so..so..aunty..
 

Similar threads

Posts refresh every 5 minutes




Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience