engine jerking... b16a

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hmmm ok...then it might be a spark issue....check ur cables and your distributor....try to ask your mech to swap your distributor if he got an y spare lying around and see if it solves the issue....

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Bro
Not everything is cause by ecu BUT
I have repair ecu that the customer
complained just like u... STD but have
over fueling....
So pls have a looking on ur ecu per my
posting on Ecu Warning....
Tq

Aug 15, 2010
perak
im facing the same prob here.... it happen bila2 dia suka. Last time i thought it was my gearbox. Yesss tukar the gearbox last year. It cost me 2k. But still the same prob happen. My foreman also pening kepala (maybe he's not very familiar with jazz auto). Then my wife notice something. The foreman use this oil that obviously stated "DO NOT USE ON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION". When i asked him, he said "ok... no problem punya. Boleh pakai..." So pros, what do u think? I dun want to tukar my gearbox again. Raya is coming... You know what i mean? hahaha thx in advance. :hmmmm:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
well, describe ur jerking... it could be due to the above mentioned... gearbox wise, im not too sure...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share with other consumer out there that:

---> we should always try to experience the product first !! before we make any purchase

- So me and some friend ( Stanley a.k.a. Agent of TITAN should know the John driving CELICA one - I went with him ) He said something about 'BOXING CLASS' !! ;)

- we went to TITAN and 'Richard' give us a test of TITAN in a CIVIC with DOHC and CEFIRO (Auto) and it was suprisingly 5 out of 5 ratings. We even tried 5 person in the car. He...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience