CheryMalaysiaManufacturerNews

Chery Automobile Puts RM400K Condo Up for Grabs With Their Latest Campaign! – My Chery, My Condo

Who doesn’t dream about owning a car and a pad of their own? Well in this case, there’s a possibility that you could own both in one go with Chery Automobile (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd having just announced that they’re offering a condo located in Kota Kemuning worth RM400,000 up for grabs if you’re able to come up with an interesting slogan. But if you’re not able to get the main deal, there’s cash prizes available as well that could help go towards a down payment of for your next home with the ‘My Chery, My Condo‘ campaign.

The contest begins from today (14th September 2012) and will last till 15th February 2013 where new Chery car buyers who have purchased their vehicles during this period will be in the running to have themselves a 2-bedroom condominium at Lagoon Suites in Kota Kemuning; as long as you’re one of the best 50 slogans having been selected.

However, if you’re not the one to win the condo, fret not because there’s other prizes available too:

Grand Prize: Luxurious Condominium worth RM400,000

2nd Prize: RM5000 cash

3rd Prize: RM3000 cash

4th – 19th Prize: RM400 petrol voucher + RM300 Chery voucher

20th -39th Prize: RM300 petrol voucher + RM200 Chery voucher

40th-50th Prize: RM200 petrol voucher + RM100 Chery voucher

With property prices getting further out of reach each day, it would seem that this could be the ideal moment. Question is, do you feel lucky?

To find out more about the My Chery, My Condo campaign, customers can head to any authorized Chery dealer (except in Langkawi) or make their way to the Chery stand at the Star Motor Carnival 2012 that’s happening now from 14th – 17th September, 2012.