MalaysiaNewsToyota

Toyota Camry, Prius and Vios Winners Of Autocar Asean’s Car Of The Year 2009 In Respective Categories

Autocar COTY - Camry

The Toyota Camry and Toyota Prius have emerged as winners in the Autocar Asean Car of the Year awards 2009. The awards were presented to UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd, the authorised distributor of Toyota and Lexus models in Malaysia.

The Toyota Camry won in the category of large sedan. The Camry was recently facelifted in September 2009 with new exterior design details and advanced features such as keyless smart entry. The category win affirms that the Camry has a winning combination of luxury, elegance, and style.

Autocar COTY - Prius

The 3rd generation Toyota Prius was the winner of the Hybrid category. Introduced in Malaysia from August 2009, the Prius is Toyota’s premier hybrid car. With its advanced, eco-friendly design, the Prius represents a realistic step towards fully sustainable motoring.

Asian Auto Vios J (left) Prius (right) v

In the category of ‘small family car’, the Vios J with manual transmission was the winner with an excellent fuel efficiency rate of 6.2L/100km.

T
I?m no longer certain where you are getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.
T