buying 2nd altezza rs200

NelsonBoy

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
WWW.7AUDIO.BLOGSPOT.COM
i got called him.
but no lucky no make appointment.

will do so... his car looks better in terms of condition.
wad i like abt the absorber leaking car is the TRD headlamp and TRD rear lamp...<< cover darker than normal altezza rear lamp

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
front headlamp better buy new from wing hin....i doubt the headlamp now on the car is in good condition although it's blackened out/smoke.

All these lights can be source and changed.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Bro,
Some good point brought up.
Eventhough it is Toyota and it is suppose to be durable and reliable , You cant discount the fact
these cars are close to 10 to 12 years old. Any machine of this age will need some form of repair. But having said that Altezza are quite tough compared to it competitors...

Keep aside 3-5K for repairs and you should be fine. Again this is cheap compared to repairing 10 yrs old
BMW or Merc.....

NelsonBoy

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
WWW.7AUDIO.BLOGSPOT.COM
like you said,
have to test more unit first... but so far, his is the best.
does not look like a 11year old car.

Apr 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro nelson just forget your option 2 & 3. Number 2 is not well kept. and has been previously repossesed by finance. Number 3 has had a major accident.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
nelsonboy,
get aidmob's car la..
car is well taken care of, history of car also known to
some taiko here, perhaps some of taiko can endorse a bit..

if i haven't get mine, i'd buy this!.

NelsonBoy

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
WWW.7AUDIO.BLOGSPOT.COM
how do you know ?
NO.2 repossses by finance ?
meaning kena tarik kereta ?

NO.3 belonged to jason wo...
accident before ? he told me that the car tukar gearbox b4. but i think gt 6 owner previously...
Dont think anybody would buy that car.

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
yea... got major accident before. i also din know until some sifu checked my car and told me. btw, i changed GB becus the convertor spoiled. been driving with changed gb for the past few months. so far so good. the gb, i got it from kelvin.

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
yea... i faster push out cos suddenly lots of things came in and need more available fund. :) if u interested, u can wait a bit longer and push the price lower. haha.

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
Jason,
What's your new ride now ?
Just curious to know since I took over your Altezza :)

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
[/COLOR]
yea... got major accident before. i also din know until some sifu checked my car and told me. btw, i changed GB becus the convertor spoiled. been driving with changed gb for the past few months. so far so good. the gb, i got it from kelvin.
So I was not wrong about yr car jason...it was involved in a major accident as per your comment. But in the other thread, you said it was NOT!! :hmmmm:

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/the-altezza-is200-is300-forum/340888-looking-for-altezza-need-help.html

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Jason,
What's your new ride now ?
Just curious to know since I took over your Altezza :)

I saw this car at trial.... the owner or dealer came to buy standard springs....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience