Perdana V6 Community Forum *

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
Eh guys, I borrowed my friends v6TT for a few days, his was everything stock. i got around 310km / rm80 petrol. is that normal ? it was mostly city driving... v6TT that thirsty ah ?
i dont think so...for city drive mine can giv me rm50/450km.....ask ur frnd to tune back....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Hi anyone im looking for V6 white interior, please let me know how much will it cost to completely upgrade
u mean meterbox ala rallihart or white dashboard or complete white color seat,dashboard etc???

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

hi guys,,,im still new here...plan to get perdana evo next week, find a car, but my loan still on progress, worry the owner will sell to others coz he desperately need money,,,,so, if u guys have any good car with evo umder hood, plis do tell me,,at least i will have few choice,,,tq guys,,,,keep talking about perdana here, helps me a lot about perdana,,,,
hi bro im frm jb too.
just to clarify certain things...
y u want perdana with evo swap?u can try v6tt,mivec v6?rvr and so on....y limit ur option to evo??
wat else is u looking for?auto/manual?fwd/4wd??

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
coz im in love with evo 3 i guess,,,haha! i heard a lot about evo n v6tt, most of it said go for evo,,,,even it's more money, but if it is worth, for me, i dun mind,,,but im not actually limit to evo only. if i found good tt, i can go for it too,,,,,

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
i dont think so...for city drive mine can giv me rm50/450km.....ask ur frnd to tune back....:smokin:

Wah RM50/450km is rm0.12/KM bro , you must have a very light foot LoL. Yeah i think he better go tune up, the FC for his car is ridiculous.

Time to look for cheap v6tt half-cuts again :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

coz im in love with evo 3 i guess,,,haha! i heard a lot about evo n v6tt, most of it said go for evo,,,,even it's more money, but if it is worth, for me, i dun mind,,,but im not actually limit to evo only. if i found good tt, i can go for it too,,,,,

U can try mudah.com.my bro, few perdana TT's and Evo's going for sale there... Good luck and happy Boosting !

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
jj? u using v6tt? with piggy back? e managed? very save aa,,,,,

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

guys, what is diff between engine evo 2 and evo 3? any major different?

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
jj? u using v6tt? with piggy back? e managed? very save aa,,,,,
he's not in that league anymore....hehehe

jj, are u sure u can get 450km of city driving with rm50 of petrol?...no jam in your area meh? hehehe

as for comparison, my avanza 1.5G can do ard 350km for rm70 (ron95)

and my V6tt manual, ard 200km for rm50 (ron97) :hmmmm:

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
yeah,,,im wonder too,,,,how can he got that distances,,,,,hmm,,,,using diesel ka?? haha! trojan,,,how do u feel about v6tt? im looking for perdana turbo now,,,but still in doubt between evo n tt,,,

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
yeah,,,im wonder too,,,,how can he got that distances,,,,,hmm,,,,using diesel ka?? haha! trojan,,,how do u feel about v6tt? im looking for perdana turbo now,,,but still in doubt between evo n tt,,,
i choose v6tt because of the smoothness and more linear power delivery...but less power compare to evo...(it's ok to me because i'm not racing to anyone on the road...hehe)

if you wanna go fast, take evo lorr...but with heavy chassis like perdana, u won't come close to a stock evo in satria body...(jj is not stock evo, so don't compare with his car...hehe)

maintenance wise, evo shud be much cheaper to maintain compare to v6tt...and aftermarket parts for evo is everywhere...

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
but no much satria or wira with evo under hood these day due to unacceptable registration from JPJ,,,,means, i still got chance,,,,haha! still thinking about that engine,,,dunno which one,,,,

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
is u wan evo, buy wira, u can really feel the power,
if u wan v6tt, get a perdana, although pick up not as fast as evo, but with major mods,
can even tapau STi, SR20, & RB20.......but for long range racing, v6tt confirm win.

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
guys, wonder, is it illegal if we do major mod on our engine,,,,can we use big intercooler and put in front so that people will say" dam nice'!! haha! btw, still waiting for my loan, mybe next week, then i will decide evo or v6tt.....thanks danz for the reply, read alot of ur post here,,,,

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
guys, wonder, is it illegal if we do major mod on our engine,,,,can we use big intercooler and put in front so that people will say" dam nice'!! haha! btw, still waiting for my loan, mybe next week, then i will decide evo or v6tt.....thanks danz for the reply, read alot of ur post here,,,,
Make sure u have extra notes in the pocket...
ure kawtim!!!
:thefinger:

skabors

Known Member
Feb 18, 2010
johor bharu
means, can put mod as what we want? nice,,,,still new in "kaching- kaching" world,,,hehe! so, need to get as much info as i can bfore buy it,,,,btw danz, heard about 2nd turbine for v6tt mudah kong,,,how to fix it? n what else need to concern about v6tt? thanks for ur replied,,,

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
normally that is 1 of the problem of v6tt...cos not enuf air to cool of the turbine...cos located in the rear ma.....but so far mine ok.....u should service the turbine, change the '0" ring....& lubricate the fins....or u could change to subaru ball bearing turbines....but dont worry la...as long u dont rembat kau2 u should be ok....so far after 3 yrs, 'touch wood' mine still in good condition.....

make sure u get a manual v6tt, dont go for auto.....

Man_Perdana

Nov 16, 2008
KB Kelantan
Hi all.. I'm using The RVR engine.. for those who want the turbo n still looking for it, i got some suggestion here.. If u dont want to pening2, u can go for V6TT.. but if u want the high performance just get the Evo.. and if want in between.. go for RVR... just my opinion.. cheers.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
man..
i tot RVR is similar to evo...just the hp lower....
cos still in the same family as 4G63T.
for those that want evo but at a cheaper costs, can go for RVR...
some halfcuts are cheap, but the price is getting higher from time to time,
cos there are demands for that engine.....