New Year Convoy

I don't mind organising it, but just that, I can't get off during weekends, as wife is 7 months pregnant... in case anything happens, cannot fly down back to home in 5 minutes, my fairlady not as powerful as chow's one!!! hehehe...

katzman...i can help you with the organzing...if you want laa.. but i cannot do it alone laa...

Let katzman and chrissyhia organize but we'll help out if you need.

Agreed with z-ice that he should be on standby since baby is due.

So will this be a day trip? Or just a quick drive up and back?

ahahhaa like there's a lot to do at genting..
you guys wanna go up for coffee?
i usually park outside coffeebean but i don't know whether they'll allow so many cars to do the same..
it's quite fast la the journey there.. but those who wanna stay overnight can book rooms i suppose..
Pssst : go sign up for a genting card and get a free room! lol =P

Guys,

Suggested route for Genting drive.

761128106_zG4nh-X3.png

We can do a few things, since it is quite a short drive... maybe plan a picnic for lunch somewhere along the way, since there are many camping/parking area by the river and waterfall.

Going around midnight or day trip?

I used to go there with couple of friends during rainy midnight with bike....quite fun as it was very quite & the feel was so mysterious especially the ulu yam road.....

But Mazranz,thanks for the map.....long time I didnt go there..always layan Klawang almost everyday hahahaha.:biggrin:

Going around midnight or day trip?

I used to go there with couple of friends during rainy midnight with bike....quite fun as it was very quite & the feel was so mysterious especially the ulu yam road.....

But Mazranz,thanks for the map.....long time I didnt go there..always layan Klawang almost everyday hahahaha.:biggrin:

Hmmm I prefer day trip, since we can have picnic there?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom