Voltex Type 5 Gt Wing

Evo9682. oh u mean the lock for the rear boot ah ??? Your rear boot won't terbang one laa ... U already put big big Voltex wing liao maa ... that pushes down on your rear when u travelling at 300km/hr ... so no reason to lock the rear boot with that spring thing lor ... just cosmetic reasons ma ..

Btw, it should be called "Rear boot lock or rear boot spring" ....

Pablo,wrong again.Is tat piece of hard fibre tat tie on surface of rear boot connect to the aluminium stand,shown in the picture.Mizu 1 is small 1,and the pic shown is big 1,got it??haha...

Can get...but have to order....got 3 types of that so called adapter...1 for type 5V (small) 1 for type 5 (big) and special order for 1700mm the adapter bigger...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
for me where else:rolleyes:....SS Racing:biggrin:...ask them for 2009 Voltex Catalogue...select from there...booking fee required....and yes it's original...

for me where else:rolleyes:....SS Racing:biggrin:...ask them for 2009 Voltex Catalogue...select from there...booking fee required....and yes it's original...

Azizi ada share maaa in SS Racing...In the near future, there'll be ZZ Racing in M'cca...Branch from SS Racing....:wavey::wavey:

U poor MLOC???:confused: if I have a shop...I'll set a 'potong leher' price for you only..:thefinger::biggrin:

are u sure...u r the only flying without wing???:hmmmm: what about Guna,Ah Liang etc?hehehe:biggrin:

alamak my bad...not Guna hehehe what his name:confused:...that indian guy driving yellow e7?

Aiya Azizi ... that one is "Blood Borther" of MI ... what one does, the other will follow ... :rofl::thefinger: It's Kumar ...

Wonder ori will expensive o not?Know wer have replica 1?hehe...

Pablo,wrong again.Is tat piece of hard fibre tat tie on surface of rear boot connect to the aluminium stand,shown in the picture.Mizu 1 is small 1,and the pic shown is big 1,got it??haha...

Can get...but have to order....got 3 types of that so called adapter...1 for type 5V (small) 1 for type 5 (big) and special order for 1700mm the adapter bigger...:rolleyes:

:confused: U mean the Base plate ah?

:confused: U mean the Base plate ah?

Yessssss....

Bump: YESSSSSS....

:adore::adore: ..... :rofl::rofl: u cud have just called it the base plate laa ...Your description 'Numero Uno" man!!! :rofl::thefinger:

Anyway, it's difficult to find used original base plates. I have 1 pair of the larger one. Unless u custom make/replica (cheaper than original but it'll have to aluminium) to be strong enough to take the wind force exerted on it.

I'll keep a lookout for u if have ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom