Nissan Fairlady Club

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
i reckon we meet slightly late around 10++
where everyone is back frm work n able to come out.

n den, if we decide for a midnight run, we can go for it without much traffic interference

should we meet at aman suria? where JSOC gathers.

Jan 4, 2009
Bros;

I hope to join you guys tonite if my meeting finish up earlier. By the way, I drive Z33 s/charged and look fwd to share my passion on 4 wheels & 2 wheels. My hp no is 0122154535

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
So far we've confirmed :-

1. Z-Ice
2. Khoyos
3. Beautle
4. Lord1700
5. Docomo
6. Gan
7. Adi
8.bmw328
9. SNX
10. Joeseng
11. Desmoz33

Great!!! We'll have 11 cars if all of the above show up. We'll meet at the Shell Station of Bandar Utama, like the last time and we'll decide on another place then.

Time would be at 9pm. Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
We've indeed had a fun time during our fairlady meet on the 9 January 2009 meeting. This was by far the best turnout, we've got 12 Zeds together. Hope that this will continue to increase over time.

Okay, we've got the events planned out for Q1 2009 as follows :-

January - visit to members' open house during CNY.

February - fortnighly meet-ups, movies at the gardens / go-kart session at Shah Alam

March - fornightly meet-ups, movies at the gardens / ATV (all terrain vehicle) session at Sunway

We'll let you all know the time and date once we've confirmed. Btw, those who had taken photos on our meet last friday, please post them accordingly (the shots that I took were not clear).

Tanx and cheers.:biggrin::wavey::smokin:

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
thumbs up to Z-ice for making the Z-TT happen.
cheers!

foomeng

Mar 23, 2005
too bad i missed this Grand Event!! anyway, this is my z32's new look. cheers:thefinger:

Bump: too bad i missed this Grand Event!! anyway, this is my z32's new look. cheers:thefinger:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I will follow you
Follow you wherever you may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep me away

I must follow you
Ever since you touched my hand I know
The near you I always must be
And nothing can keep you from me
You are my destiny

I love you, I love you, I love you
And where you go I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
You'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
From now until forever, forever, forever

I will follow you
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep me away, away from my love

I love you, I love you, I love you
And where you go I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
You'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
From now until forever, forever, forever

I will follow you
A mountain so high it can keep
keep me away, away from my love

And where you go I'll follow

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
FooMeng, your Z32 is looking great, nice yellow. Must join us next time, bro. There's a red Z32 which joins us. Hopefully there'll be more.......

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hey, i hope you guys can help me out,
im wondering if i can get a pu fiber (copy) version of the top secret body kit together with the fender, the one in the tokyo drift movie, not the main character one.
if not i plan to get the fiber do-luck one.

would like some advice on the coppied bodykits, can it last long, eg.will it crack or anything?

thanks in advance.

Bump: oh, and could you please locate me a shop who would do it at a good price. thank you

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
hey, i hope you guys can help me out,
im wondering if i can get a pu fiber (copy) version of the top secret body kit together with the fender, the one in the tokyo drift movie, not the main character one.
if not i plan to get the fiber do-luck one.

would like some advice on the coppied bodykits, can it last long, eg.will it crack or anything?

thanks in advance.

Bump: oh, and could you please locate me a shop who would do it at a good price. thank you
if u ask about fibre kits...i can recommend u to go to simon fibre factory...he do lots of fibre bodyworks to most top brand like toyota, nissan n BMW...almost all my car do with him..:driver:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
haha, just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a 350z sign instead of the fairladyz at the back of my z33.

Bump: haha, just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a 350z sign instead of the fairladyz at the back of my z33.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
haha, just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a 350z sign instead of the fairladyz at the back of my z33.

Bump: haha, just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a 350z sign instead of the fairladyz at the back of my z33.
i bought mine at racing fit sunway...forgot the price...maybe u can go there to check...:smile:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Mmmm. thats a good idea.. but sunway always rips me off..

Bump: Mmmm. thats a good idea.. but sunway always rips me off..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys I just got a camira and want to increase its power output, i have fitted a High Flow Pod air filter and am fitting 4.5'' cannon muffler. I want to Turbocharge the engine but as it is a 4 cylinder i am afraid of blowing it. Any suggestions for a power increase that wont damage my engine would be great, Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience