My Hari Raya Open House

newspaper today (sin chew), regarding the stolen car been stoled and potong and take out the accesseries within 1 hour after stole at PJ area chopshop. and said this stolen car been active within this 3 month...<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

Maybe MLOC can start a petition & send to Michael Chin to 'force' the authorities to pull up their socks!!

Then again, abit wishful thinking lor ... but at least it's worth a try.... Imagine living in fear, day-in, day-out

pablo usually dont remember the "male" name wan!!:rofl:

when it comes to 'amoi'..hhmmm probably he will remember full name, biodata, age, which school from, hobbies,favourite color and their deepest darkest secrets !!:thefinger::rofl::adore:

pablo usually dont remember the "male" name wan!!:rofl:

when it comes to 'amoi'..hhmmm probably he will remember full name, biodata, age, which school from, hobbies,favourite color and their deepest darkest secrets !!:thefinger::rofl::adore:

Nah bei Mr. P!!! :thefinger::thefinger::rofl::rofl:
*** U forgot the thoughts of the "amoi" & what she can do ..... erhemm ...
& of course her measurements .... U U

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

Last edited:
Ealt..just 'tumpang' your thread....I would like to thank everybody for coming to my raya open house on the last 25 Oct...Especially to Melaka MLOC members (Kojai,Nizam,Jacky,Han,Boy,Badrul,Zaba) , JB Leader-Alfred, Aizul all the way come from Seremban...Ealt aka Ari all the way from KL....C u all next time...picture will be upload very soon..:biggrin:

Start meeting at Klebang beach..
2983506548_7af8c1a67e.jpg

Raya Open House
2983506410_e0491550d1.jpg

2983506602_dacb6694d1.jpg

2983535968_d3ae80ed61.jpg

2982678739_a16a8bc24d.jpg

2982649095_9b8a907b96.jpg

2982649507_a9cc64b367.jpg

2983507172_6ff49c0d1a.jpg

2983506718_b40b05bfce.jpg

2983506880_b46d63e13c.jpg

no problem Azizi....and for the next season of paintball, sorry cannot make it as I'm still at Iran...

does your father inlaw wants to adopt anymore son's ah? hehehehe
the open house looks fun with the beach right behind the house..:adore:
sorry can't make it due to another event on the same day in KL....

does your father inlaw wants to adopt anymore son's ah? hehehehe
the open house looks fun with the beach right behind the house..:adore:
sorry can't make it due to another event on the same day in KL....
It's ok, can be arrange next time...hehehe

the red evo with sticker is the one i always saw at damansara right???behind...1u????nice pic bro...

Don't mess with the red evo u talking about .... belong to Ealt .... rumour has it that it under it's hood is a beast in waiting ..... not to mention the driver is super fast .... :adore::adore::listen::burnout:

Don't mess with the red evo u talking about .... belong to Ealt .... rumour has it that it under it's hood is a beast in waiting ..... not to mention the driver is super fast .... :adore::adore::listen::burnout:

okok got it........godzilla inside hehe

Unfortunately , 1 more white Evo 6 'Real Beast' can't make it... if not we all will park outside to let the 'beast' come inside..:banghead:

Top Bottom