OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

bro lets the seller sell at their own price lor.... if the buyer can afford it. let it be. your intention is good ma. but it's not good to kaco their selling thread. if you want to sell at rm12, go ahead..... sorry ma :rofl:

hardware shop jual RM12 only ma..same product...

Wea, no point telling them.. i told them they dun believe.. jus let them buy in high price.... i'll never b a good person to warn ppl anymore.. they will think u as a bad ppl to disturb ppl thread...

You could kindly PM the TS and tell in a rather manner way instead of such harsh words. Okie, As far as i know, Petronas is selling smaller cans of this version which cater cheaper price.

May i know Which particular hardware shop is selling rm12 ? No point if we dont know where to buy the RM12 product.

yeah let's make it clear so that who ever wanna buy this product can make their own choice...:biggrin:

All PM reply..
Thx for the +ve and -ve comment...
New stock will be arrived tomorrow!!!..i will call all the buyers who had booked...
Thx.

MORE PHOTO...:listen:

581.jpg

006.jpg

237.jpg

69f.jpg

This ottercolor has multiple usage, it can be used not only for car care but for shoes, bags, plastic materials, leather or else...

f04.jpg

cbc.jpg

My product actually is 280ml but the label write 200gm (old label)...
All PM reply..
1 item already sent using poslaju to Pengerang Johor..
Thx for the payment...

Last edited:
All PM reply!!!
2 items already sent using poslaju to Kerteh Terengganu...
Thx for the payment...

Last edited:
Bro
Izzit possible to cover all interior surface including the headliner with one can?
PM me best price including pos laju to sabah.
(for 1 can)

may i know how effective it is?meaning will the paint peels?and what if i want to get it for distribution purpose in sarawak?

may i know how effective it is?meaning will the paint peels?and what if i want to get it for distribution purpose in sarawak?

All PM Sent!!!
Thx

Last edited:
Bro
Izzit possible to cover all interior surface including the headliner with one can?
PM me best price including pos laju to sabah.
(for 1 can)

PM sent!!!!
3 items already sent using poslaju to Kuching Sarawak and Klang Selangor..
Thx all for the payments and faster dealing...

Last edited:
1 item already sent using poslaju to Muar Johor..
Thx for the payment...

Last edited:
currently so many people selling same product and same weight with me..so i must follow the market..
NOW MY PRICE DROP TO RM40 ONLY.
TQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom