It's useful to all Toyota Owners!!

japanbidmy

Known Member
Hi to all TOYOTA OWNERS !!

Im here to intro goods for all TOYOTA owners .. TOYOTA owners can buy or find in JapanBid - Yahoo Japan Auction Service !! U can find those rare item in malaysia .. not only TOYOTA parts , u can find aftermarket too .. Below are the link !

JapanBid - Professional Yahoo Japan Auction Service (TOYOTA Page)
JapanBid - Professional Yahoo Japan Auction Service (Aftermarket Page)

For further details please call :-
MSN/EMAIL : [email protected] / [email protected]

THANK YOU

Last edited:
hey,its all japanese writting.got any translated version?

I think got AE82 eh.. and thanks 8313 for explan about transs ..

5115 ,

u can translate at the mai page.. u can copy the url and then paste in the translation box then click translate...

If i won the bid to buy car .. ur company can get an AP and bring it here ?

there's another way to translate the page.1st u must install google tool bar. then right click anywhere in the page. go to page info>translate to english.

intresting... but how i'm going to translate japanese words to english...

thankx...

can try both ways as told by thread starter & faisal like below

I think got AE82 eh.. and thanks 8313 for explan about transs ..

5115 ,

u can translate at the mai page.. u can copy the url and then paste in the translation box then click translate...

there's another way to translate the page.1st u must install google tool bar. then right click anywhere in the page. go to page info>translate to english.

xenothrix ,

I didnt recieve yur mail .. do mind to email to me again ? [email protected] .. thanks ..

20v trompet ,

U can translate at the main page .. 1st , u need to copy the link of the item and then paste at the column for translation at the main page.. then u can translate japanese word to english .. thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom