NISSAN GTR R35 tyre problem :'(

Yeah. Reading while smoking my cigarates. Damn syok got new drama in zth!
Dun bother me. Im on semester break here in Tokyo. Driving r34 with 15" rims.

Pls continue.

To be honest, I really couldn't care less if this R35 exists or not. If he really does own an R35 then good for him; unfortunately it doesn't make him any less of a wanker.

I feel like im talking to college kids, who havent even graduated, and are sitting in front of the computer, dont know what to do, and just deciding to kill their time by making fun of me and discriminating me.
Guys, please get a job and get a life.
If you were really busy and making a lot of money in your job, you would not have time to do all this and make fun of me.
Its so unprofessional, you should be embarassed of yourselves.

Firstly, I doubt there are many college kids here. Except maybe you.

I'm one of the younger members here and let me tell you that some of the members here are old enough to be your father.

And what's with the comment about making a lot of money? You think the Malaysian Skyline guys are a bunch of deadbeats who sleep under bridges and eat at soup kitchens? The people in this forum are CEOs, lawyers, engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc. Some of them have more degrees than you have balls. They definitely make more money doing what they do compared to you.

Please go and study.
Otherwise, you will never ever be able to own a GTR, or Lamborhgini or Ferrari, buy a big house for your whole lives.
You will just be living in a 1 storey house with a 2 bedrooms. Knowledge is the most important thing in this world.
And maybe you guys who comment are just driving Malaysian cars, thats why you look up to the GTR so much.
But mind me, just ask any millionaire entrepreneur, they just see this GTR as a normal Nissan, just ask any GTR owners yourselves.
I know none of you guys owns a R35 Gtr, so study hard and buy one if you love it so much.

This really gets to me. The Skyline community is not perfect. We quarrel, we give each other a hard time and we have our disputes. Despite all that, we're a close knit community and we're all friends in real life.

I'll only say this once.

Don't you ever look down on any of the guys here again.

Take your talk of bungalows and fancy cars elsewhere. Many of the guys here can easily buy an R35 if they wanted to. You think people own one car? Some of the guys here have supercars, R8s etc you name it.

Many more own multiple bungalows (why you think this is symbolizes wealth I really don't know). And please don't talk to us about entrepreneurship - many of the guys here own their own businesses and have done very well for themselves.

You're the furthest thing from being an entrepreneur. The fact that you are penny wise pound foolish speaks volumes about your financial acumen. Plus, no entrepreneur would EVER buy a car he is not only disinterested in but one he knows nothing about. Because all entrepreneurs are driven towards success and they would sooner invest in themselves than do what you claim to have done.

. Many of the guys here can easily buy an R35 if they wanted to. You think people own one car? Some of the guys here have supercars, R8s etc you name it.

Sigh... Gone are the days I can spend recklessly...

Gtr maniac- u rock! :) I got a friend who can help wit such conversions and down sizing. P.m for for further details. Thanks

This thread is really abuzz now Sean, and I, like the majority of forummers here are rather dumbfounded by your intention to downsize your wheels and brakes after reading your initial post and stating that "...a lot of research, now i know the power and history of the GTR" If you have researched enough you will find that NOBODY has downsized regardless of the make other than for circuit/motorsports purpose. Don't hold your breath trying to find a 285/85 R16 tyre with wheels to go with it...

Be it a Nissan OR Lambo, you will find that owners DO NOT downsize and replace smaller brake system in return of achieving cheaper maintenance. It just simply goes beyond our comprehension that the thought even crossed your mind and I am certain your brother will disown you if he found out. This brings about some discrepancy to your story told where you claim that you bought it from your brother that has migrated, but in your 2nd post you said that you are going to take care of it on his behalf???

But if your plight is sincere, then my advice to you is "if you have to ask the price, then most likely you can't afford it"

Last but not least, this is a Nissan forum whether you like it or not... so don't knock the brand and the enthusiastic owners that reside in this virtual community.

Last edited:
Wow! This tread is growing. Amazing.

i guess we like to listen and answer to crap. GTR owner: If you can afford a gtr stick to the 20's or take vspec's offer on used tires. Don't come out guns blazing most of us are tired of thread crapping. You can be a genuine GTR owner and if you're seriously thinking of down sizing then just do it ppl like ATS will be glad to help

Dude regarding the valet parking , it matter of convenience rather then showing off. Grow up and be thankful of what you have

GTR eats Prancing horse,Raging bull for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Anytime!

Last edited:
R35 with HKS800 kit must be a monster...
Condemn it will be a waste for the car lover like most of member in this forum...
Their comments might be harsh for you but please be bear in mind, we are here to help or advice...
Agreed, we unable to fully digest all the comments...
What you need to do is take it or leave it...
For me, do remain all stock condition as it, it will save you and others life...
Peace bro...:driver:

fastest growing number of posting in ZtoH today.....downsizing rims....then became hot topic of the day.

Gtrmaniac - i got a suggestion - nothing to go against u...just suggest...

bring yr car to a tire shop and get them to bring out all the rims that have suitable offset and could fit into yr GTR and then u choose from there. REMEMBER to snap picture by picture the whole progress and post it here for sharing...i am sure everyone here are interested to know what GTR would look like with smaller rims and smaller tires because from what i know, GTR owner are not ordinary people who cares about their cost of tires, cost of insurance, cost of road tax (i am surprise u didnt ask how to minimize road tax - maybe changing to rb26dett into the GTR or so cost road tax cost a bomb too annually)...which is why ppl are doubtful bout it...

since ppl are asking - why not you follow suit public request....share with us, cos here are open forum, we share our passion in cars...so i don wanna write much....awaiting your interesting rim downgrading process sharing....happy sharing.....

After looking at gtrmaniac's response, I know what is wrong.

The problem isn't the tyres. The problem is in between
THIS
ag_10gtr_frontseat.jpg

AND THIS
nissan-gt-r-steering-wheel-picture.jpg

Once you get rid of the problem in between the items above, trust me your GTR will be absolutely dandy and smelling like candy.

guys...LOL !!! this is just so fake man...look at the pictures...anyone notice anythg wrg? i think someone is just playing a prank here ...hmm....got nthg to do izit ???

fastest growing number of posting in ZtoH today.....downsizing rims....then became hot topic of the day.

Gtrmaniac - i got a suggestion - nothing to go against u...just suggest...

bring yr car to a tire shop and get them to bring out all the rims that have suitable offset and could fit into yr GTR and then u choose from there. REMEMBER to snap picture by picture the whole progress and post it here for sharing...i am sure everyone here are interested to know what GTR would look like with smaller rims and smaller tires because from what i know, GTR owner are not ordinary people who cares about their cost of tires, cost of insurance, cost of road tax (i am surprise u didnt ask how to minimize road tax - maybe changing to rb26dett into the GTR or so cost road tax cost a bomb too annually)...which is why ppl are doubtful bout it...

since ppl are asking - why not you follow suit public request....share with us, cos here are open forum, we share our passion in cars...so i don wanna write much....awaiting your interesting rim downgrading process sharing....happy sharing.....

Exactly, many big shop around Sunway. Hup Shun have rims from 14" to 20" and tyres to go with it...:driver:

sean where r u. why u didnt contact me. im so sad when i woke up, the said gtr not im my porch. hmmm...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom