Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing

Combat

Attachments

• Image0006.jpg
    Image0006.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 10,072
maybe he's getting the custom neo turbo?

Of course proton would say that.

They cant be selling a product and say "oni stupid ppl buys it"

Yes, correct, i can't affort the price to pay on smart guy proton car, because most are stupid euff to buy others brand with 100k+

do you smart enuff to proof u have one 100k proton in your garage?

Yes, correct, i can't affort the price to pay on smart guy proton car, because most are stupid euff to buy others brand with 100k+

do you smart enuff to proof u have one 100k proton in your garage?
smart ppl have a 100k JAP car in their garage.
only stupid ppl will have a 100k PROTON car in their garage.

smart ppl have a 100k JAP car in their garage.
only stupid ppl will have a 100k PROTON car in their garage.

True.. but filthy rich people can have a 100k PROTON in their garage, a pink poodle name Lucy and an elephant.. just in the name of fun..

who are we to judge? :)

If you don't have cash, don't mess with people thread. They want to sell their car or underwear, why bother? Do you really think your opinion needed here? I bet you don't even have stupid ef convert b16a in your garage. Cause you're stupid and no one want to employ stupid people like you...

If you don't have cash, don't mess with people thread. They want to sell their car or underwear, why bother? Do you really think your opinion needed here? I bet you don't even have stupid ef convert b16a in your garage. Cause you're stupid and no one want to employ stupid people like you...

well said, agreed =)

clearly only those who understand what the car is about will understand what the car is about...heh.....

proven chassis/platform + high end/custom-made-to-match goodies + r3/lotus collaboration = a true track car in every way

Cheers

wahh.....

the gearbox..the suspension..brakes..steering..omg nose bleed... :))

free bump for the seller.
a true "For enthusiasts from enthusiasts" <-- correct spelling ? :D

U mean driving a convert B16A is stupid? :driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom